Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac

+4
Sartana Potent
U_street_Monsta
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
8 posters

Go down

On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac Empty On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac

Post by 9th Ave. (Til_Infinity) 2009-09-29, 1:14 am

on those two tracks, J.cole reminded me of Pac, the message, the struggle, and the realness.

Im not sayin that Cole is the next Pac, but he certainly can make music that u can realte to, just like Pac did.

The 2 best cuts off the Warm Up btw
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac Empty Re: On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 1:23 am

I just started checking for this dude after his verse on BP3 i gotta say the kids got talent.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac Empty Re: On "I Get Up" & "Hold It Down" J.Cole reminded me of 2Pac

Post by U_street_Monsta 2009-09-29, 1:27 am

Pac is one of his influences and you can def hear it in his music.
U_street_Monsta
U_street_Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sartana Potent 2009-09-29, 2:00 am

Ok were can I get this cd? Not a download cuss my computer is trashmatic. I've been hawking this mixtape for a minute now.
Sartana Potent
Sartana Potent

Back to top Go down

Post by Presence 2009-09-29, 2:48 am

Yea that's the best thing about Cole is that he is so easy to relate to in how he feels. Something that Hip Hop needs more of.
Presence

Back to top Go down

Post by 2tall 2009-09-29, 1:05 pm

those are two of my fave cuts off that album - speaking real shit. j cole is not a gimmick rapper - hes just an average dude with a message and is nice with the wordplay. I find that very refreshing about him.

he aint animated like busta rhymes - but its real shit you get when you bust down his line.
2tall
2tall

Back to top Go down

Post by KufiSmacke® 2009-09-29, 1:21 pm

Yeah and dude is very talented I agree.

But

>>> tho imo.
KufiSmacke®
KufiSmacke®
TRILLA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 1:26 pm

yea he does....also his flow on "A star is born" resembles pac
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down