Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line!

4 posters

Go down

Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line! Empty Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line!

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-29, 2:55 am

Damn that shit sucks ROFL she fell flat on her face....lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line! Empty Re: Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line!

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-29, 3:06 am

LMAO.....That's soo fucked up cause she was in 1st when she tripped

I ran track so I know that shit can happen when you're going fast and you start straining like she was. She'll never live that shit down though. It happened to one of my niggas in HS and we still clown him about it.
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line! Empty Re: Female Track Runner Trips Up & Hits The Floor Inches Away From The Finish Line!

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-29, 3:27 am

Aww shit man. Dreams crushed.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-29, 3:29 am

What makes it worse is that they got this shit on tape lol....
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-29, 3:33 am

Does anybody know who she is or what track meet this happened at?
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-03, 4:44 am

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Does anybody know who she is or what track meet this happened at?

Yo did she trip or just pass out?

And yeah the fact that it was on TV makes it 10 times worst just look at us creating threads bout it....wow....Major Loss for her.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum