Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum

+2
It's Like Silent Murder..
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
6 posters

:: Animania

Go down

Should The Hentai Thread Go To a "Forum of Fame"-Style Forum here on The Corner????

Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum I_vote_lcap60%Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum I_vote_lcap20%Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum I_vote_lcap20%Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum Empty Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 12:20 pm

By This Time Next Week, The Hentai Thread will Be TC's First Classic Thread

To All My Animania Brethren, We Finally Got A Win!!!! Take That, IC!!!!!!

Should We Have a "Forum of Fame", and if so.....Should The Hentai Thread Go There?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum Empty Re: Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-29, 1:28 pm

I voted yes, but I don't think I'm quite done with the thread yet.
Swagga Less Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/user/nkzerog

Back to top Go down

Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum Empty Re: Should The Hentai Thread Go To A Hall of Fame Forum

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-29, 1:29 pm

Kinda sad if it does go to a hall of fame forum, and it's the FIRST one in there, I mean c'mon, what does that say about the board itself?
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 2:05 pm

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:I voted yes, but I don't think I'm quite done with the thread yet.

ChapterBlack wrote:Kinda sad if it does go to a hall of fame forum, and it's the FIRST one in there, I mean c'mon, what does that say about the board itself?

It's not ready for a Hall of Fame Yet, I Know, But Within a Week at the Current Rate It'll Be More Than Ready....as Far as What Does It Say About The Board.....lol That's A Problem to Consider...Maybe it shouldn't be The First One In, But it Should Definently Go In. No Fred Luo.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 2:24 pm

I voted no. A FOF shouldn't be made so soon. I think it should eventually go in there though seeing as this was the first real platinum thread on here since the other 2 plats were just a suggestion and welcome thread.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 2:30 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:I voted no. A FOF shouldn't be made so soon. I think it should eventually go in there though seeing as this was the first real platinum thread on here since the other 2 plats were just a suggestion and welcome thread.

I Shoulda Made "Not Right Now" an Option. Like I said in my last post, I don't think this should be the first one in simply because it doesn't speak very highly of the site, but like you said, it's the TC's Official First Platinum Thread, and for that reason alone, it should go in. The Hentai thread brought a lot of Closet anime fans(as well as closet freaks) to the light. Definent Animania Win
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 2:35 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:I voted no. A FOF shouldn't be made so soon. I think it should eventually go in there though seeing as this was the first real platinum thread on here since the other 2 plats were just a suggestion and welcome thread.

I Shoulda Made "Not Right Now" an Option. Like I said in my last post, I don't think this should be the first one in simply because it doesn't speak very highly of the site, but like you said, it's the TC's Official First Platinum Thread, and for that reason alone, it should go in. The Hentai thread brought a lot of Closet anime fans(as well as closet freaks) to the light. Definent Animania Win

C/S. No matter what people may think of anime/hentai, the thread is officially apart of this sites history.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 2:48 pm

So I Wonder What's The Next Animania Thread To Totally Rock The Corner By It's Foundations lol
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 2:49 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:So I Wonder What's The Next Animania Thread To Totally Rock The Corner By It's Foundations lol

I say it's gonna be a dedication thread to my greatness king
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-29, 2:51 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:

C/S. No matter what people may think of anime/hentai, the thread is officially apart of this sites history.

Takes a bow

Very Happy
Swagga Less Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 2:52 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:So I Wonder What's The Next Animania Thread To Totally Rock The Corner By It's Foundations lol

No, I meant Rock The TC in a Good Way
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 2:53 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:

That is good you heathen!!

BOW IN THE FACE OF GREATNESS BITCH!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 2:57 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 3:00 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

It would appear you don't know the meaning of the word Respect!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 3:02 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Naww.....I Really Don't, Can't Even Spell Resspecke
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 3:03 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Naww.....I Really Don't, Can't Even Spell Resspecke

SMH!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-09-29, 4:33 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:Kinda sad if it does go to a hall of fame forum, and it's the FIRST one in there, I mean c'mon, what does that say about the board itself?
One thing it says about the forum is that these dudes were down with our movement from its inception, and that right from the beginning they were producing quality content for our site.....
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-29, 4:47 pm

WhatIsReallyReal? wrote:
One thing it says about the forum is that these dudes were down with our movement from its inception, and that right from the beginning they were producing quality content for our site.....

Exactly, my constant lauces in that thread makes for very good laughs... even for people who don't even watch anime like that.
Swagga Less Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by ICAVEMON 2009-09-29, 9:21 pm

why do we need a hall of fame again?
ICAVEMON
ICAVEMON
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-30, 12:25 pm

ICAVEMON wrote:why do we need a hall of fame again?
It's Just an Idea, Seeing How People Feel About the Idea of an FoF Forum
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Animania

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum