Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment?

5 posters

:: Animania

Go down

Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment?

Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? I_vote_lcap33%Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? I_vote_lcap50%Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? I_vote_lcap17%Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? Empty Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment?

Post by Dr.Kom 2009-09-29, 7:13 pm

alright so we are trying to make the fourm a bit easier to navigate
Dr.Kom
Dr.Kom
Admin

https://hhro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? Empty Re: Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment?

Post by ICAVEMON 2009-09-29, 7:18 pm

I dont mind
ICAVEMON
ICAVEMON
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment? Empty Re: Do You Care If Animania Was Moved To Media Entertainment?

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 7:50 pm

I just checked the media entertainment section and all the threads are just meshed together. If Animania goes into the media entertainment it should be put into a sub forum for people to click on, as should the games and movie sections. If all the games/anime/movie threads are all combined together it will just be a mess.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 7:52 pm

nawww Anime has to many topics to be mixed in with Games and movies/tv shows
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-09-30, 12:56 am

I think we should let these guys breathe on their own for while...i don't see the harm
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Animania

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum