Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread.

3 posters

:: Animania

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread. Empty Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread.

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 10:33 pm

This thread is for anything related to the One Piece anime. I'm currently up to date with this anime and loving it. I know False & Threezie are also working their way through the episodes from scratch, is anyone else watching this series?

What are your thoughts on it?

If you post up to date info on the anime, use the spoiler tag so the people who are catching up don't get things ruined for them.

Last edited by Pathway-to-Books on 2009-09-29, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread. Empty Re: Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread.

Post by Greenz 2009-09-29, 11:23 pm

One Of My Favourites Im Up To Date With The Manga But I Lost Interest In The Anime. Which Arc Is It On Now?
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread. Empty Re: Official One Piece Anime Discussion Thread.

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 11:25 pm

Current happenings:
Spoiler:
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-29, 11:30 pm

Shit Thier Right Behind The Manga. When I Watch The Anime Now It Seems Slow As Fuck Cuz I Already Know Whats Gona Happen
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 11:31 pm

Greenz wrote:Shit Thier Right Behind The Manga. When I Watch The Anime Now It Seems Slow As Fuck Cuz I Already Know Whats Gona Happen

That's why i dont read manga, takes all the fun and suspense out of the anime.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-29, 11:33 pm

Ya But The Suspense The Anime Builds I Cant Take It Im Inpatient As Fuck Gotta Know What Happens
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-29, 11:34 pm

Greenz wrote:Shit Thier Right Behind The Manga. When I Watch The Anime Now It Seems Slow As Fuck Cuz I Already Know Whats Gona Happen

once I start watching a show, if there's a manga out I avoid it at all costs.

But yeah, I'm up to the ep where they've arrived at Whiskey Peak... I think it's ep 62? waaay back there. lol

But so far I've been loving the hell out of this show.

I was actually gonna make a thread for me and Threezie tonight just to talk about those early eps.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 11:34 pm

Greenz wrote:Ya But The Suspense The Anime Builds I Cant Take It Im Inpatient As Fuck Gotta Know What Happens

lol!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-29, 11:35 pm

Episode 62 Dam You Gots A Long Ways To Go
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 11:35 pm

False Profit wrote:

But yeah, I'm up to the ep where they've arrived at Whiskey Peak... I think it's ep 62? waaay back there. lol

I was actually gonna make a thread for me and Threezie tonight just to talk about those early eps.

i can't remember all the happenings from them off the top of my head, but if you two post it up in this thread it should jog my memory and i'll join in Smile
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 12:04 am

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
False Profit wrote:

i can't remember all the happenings from them off the top of my head, but if you two post it up in this thread it should jog my memory and i'll join in Smile

Depends on where Mr. Trilla is in the series. I know I practically devoured those 50+ episodes, and I'd hate to spoil anything for him.

But of course I'd be happy to discuss things.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-30, 12:06 am

My Favourite Arc Would Either Be The Crocodile Arc Or Skypeia Arc
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:06 am

False Profit wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:
False Profit wrote:

Depends on where Mr. Trilla is in the series. I know I practically devoured those 50+ episodes, and I'd hate to spoil anything for him.

But of course I'd be happy to discuss things.

Threezie told me yesterday he was at the end of Arlong park.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 12:14 am

ah, then I'm what... two or three arcs ahead...
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:16 am

Arlong Park was awesome! The way Luffy beat him by using gum gum Axe to piledrive Arlong through the whole building was BAUCE!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-30, 12:29 am

Arlong Shit Thats Way Back Cant Remember Much
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:35 am

Greenz wrote:Arlong Shit Thats Way Back Cant Remember Much

How could you not remember the way Luffy STOMPED his ass out? Possibly my favorite end to any fight in OP, he straight fucked him up!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-30, 12:36 am

I Watched That Arc In The Fucked Up 4Kids Version
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:38 am

Greenz wrote:I Watched That Arc In The Fucked Up 4Kids Version

i watched the first 100 eps in 4kids years ago. Then i realised the glory of subbed anime on the internet and watched it all over again bounce
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 12:40 am

lol broke his nose like it was the most easy thing in the world...

Until they made it to Nami's room, I don't even think Luffy was taking the fight all that seriously.

Dude is just too god awfully powerful.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:42 am

False Profit wrote:lol broke his nose like it was the most easy thing in the world...

Until they made it to Nami's room, I don't even think Luffy was taking the fight all that seriously.

Dude is just too god awfully powerful.

I remember that bit now! Like i said Luffy straight murdered that fool Arlong!

GUM GUM AXE!!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 12:54 am

why IS Luffy so powerful? Being made of rubber couldn't have given him THAT much of a stat boost.

It's like when those regular dudes were spoiling for a fight. Luffy was like "What why would I wanna fight you? all you guys are weaklings." He wasn't frowned up, he wasn't smiling, he was just speaking matter of factly.

I mean, dude has no problem breaking a whole armored ship in half.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-30, 12:58 am

Luffy Is The Don
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:59 am

False Profit wrote:why IS Luffy so powerful? Being made of rubber couldn't have given him THAT much of a stat boost.

It's like when those regular dudes were spoiling for a fight. Luffy was like "What why would I wanna fight you? all you guys are weaklings." He wasn't frowned up, he wasn't smiling, he was just speaking matter of factly.

I mean, dude has no problem breaking a whole armored ship in half.

Trust me, Luffy gets the crap kicked outta him later on in the series. Also, his brother Ace can destroy ships 100x better then Luffy can.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 6:23 pm

I just got in and am about to go to sleep, but I don't even care about spoiler tags right now.

the Whiskery Peak shit....

I just watched Zoro style on a WHOLE. FUCKING. TOWN.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Animania

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum