Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early)

+6
CoogsTexansRocketsStros
Reeding Intuition #20
naptownkid
lakersandravens
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)
Professor Knowledge
10 posters

Go down

Who appears to have fallen off this year?

What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_lcap22%What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_lcap11%What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_lcap44%What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_lcap22%What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_lcap0%What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) Empty What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early)

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 11:29 pm

?

Last edited by Professor Knowledge on 2009-09-29, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) Empty Re: What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early)

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-29, 11:30 pm

Thomas Jones, he's looking like he's lost a step from last year

Back to top Go down

What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early) Empty Re: What NFL RB has fallen off the most compared to last year (i know it's still early)

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 11:30 pm

i voted clinton portis considering this time last year he was dominating and carrying the redskins on his back
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-29, 11:33 pm

Can't forget about Lendale White either

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 11:35 pm

smh at being impressed by the ability to edit thread titles. I was reading the stats on NFL.com. Correll Buckhalter, Fred Jackson and Cedrick Benson are in the top of rushing.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by naptownkid 2009-09-29, 11:36 pm

steve slaton, so far
naptownkid
naptownkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reeding Intuition #20 2009-09-29, 11:41 pm

Deangelo Williams
Reeding Intuition #20
Reeding Intuition #20

Back to top Go down

Post by CoogsTexansRocketsStros 2009-09-30, 12:06 am

Slaton is missing holes and looks slower........shit is concerning.
CoogsTexansRocketsStros
CoogsTexansRocketsStros

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 12:24 am

Slaton is a huge disappointment nigga ain't did anything resembling shit this year.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE 2009-09-30, 10:33 am

What about LT?

I know he injured but he wasn't looking to good in that first game. He done fell off from being the #1 RB to being a run of the mill RB
CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE
CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-30, 12:18 pm

nobody's gonna mention Forte? dude was insane last year and was a top 5 fantasy football pick in most leagues (especially PPR leagues) and he is not putting up numbers
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 12:39 pm

CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE wrote:What about LT?

I know he injured but he wasn't looking to good in that first game. He done fell off from being the #1 RB to being a run of the mill RB

LT is a bitch...i don't expect shit from his bitch ass lol
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by hk1388 2009-09-30, 1:45 pm

Michael Turner?
hk1388
hk1388

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-30, 1:57 pm

michael turner is 11th in rushing, technically he "fell off" but he's stilll on the verge of being a top 10 back this year.

i had matt forte on the list, but left him off for whatever reason. As far as LT, he was ass last year so he already fell off in my opinion. He's on the verge of being Priest Holmesed*

Priest Holmesed- corny slang describing a pro bowl player who for all intents and purposes disappears in following years. Also called Sean Alexandered
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by hk1388 2009-09-30, 2:28 pm

Priest Holmes got injured though, these guys are healthy but just not producing...

sean alexandered is the better term
hk1388
hk1388

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-30, 2:33 pm

LT has been injured (not nearly as severe as Holmes) The others one appear to be following in Alexander's footsteps.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum