Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend?

5 posters

Go down

Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend? Empty Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend?

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-30, 9:27 am

Wuts goin on with them kids that were fightin and 1 ended up dying and they're chargin the kids wit murder ??
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend? Empty Re: Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend?

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 1:56 pm

Some niggas were fighting (aint that shit been going on since day 1 in history i.e. cain and able) and one got head stomped. It was caught on a cell phone camera. The dead kid's parent's are saying he was innocent but the head stomper kid's parent's are saying the dead kid was fighting too and he isn't as innocent as he is being portrayed. I can believe the second account cuz the media is more likely to run with the "Innocent honor roll student savagely beaten to death by juvenile mob" than they are "a couple niggas fighting...another nigga dead"....it just sells better. LOL
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend? Empty Re: Can Some1 Explain The Whole Chicago thing thats happend?

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-30, 2:02 pm

Oh, lol i saw dat shit this mornin. Tha nigga was fightin too from wut i saw, but i ain hear nuttin else bout it. Them kids shuld be punished but not charged wit murder
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

Post by One Man Army 2009-09-30, 11:15 pm

This is a run down of the story from CNN.It's a shame with the current state that the Chi is in. This was mos def uncalled for, but then again so is violence period.

RIP to Derrion Albert.
One Man Army
One Man Army

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-09-30, 11:19 pm

My question is...who exactly is running the police dept over in chicago? Chief Wiggum?
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by One Man Army 2009-09-30, 11:48 pm

One Angry Black Man wrote:My question is...who exactly is running the police dept over in chicago? Chief Wiggum?

From the looks of things, that would be a safe but sad assumption to make. Did you see the youtube video that was taken? I saw it on the reason. Shit was just disgusting bruh.
One Man Army
One Man Army

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-09-30, 11:53 pm

Yea I saw it on huffingtonpost the other day. That vid was almost as sad as the Oscar Grant murder. I don't understand what's going on over there. Why have so many kids been dying over the last couple years?
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by One Man Army 2009-10-01, 12:08 am

Ignorance and lack of parenting but that's me being rather vague about it.
One Man Army
One Man Army

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-10-01, 12:36 am

I have relatives in the Chi and they say a lot of shady shit goes on up there with the police. They said the newspaper (tribune I think) broke open a cover story where the cops would downgrade "murders" to lesser crimes so as to artificially deflate their murder rate.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 2:29 pm

SMH @ this shit, so what's the real story?
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum