Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL

5 posters

Go down

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL Empty Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 12:04 pm

The guy is an idiot, he thinks that spending money means your gonna be great. He trys to blame the Redskins sucking on Jason Campbell who is a damn good QB. Snyder don't know nothing about football. All he does is spend a whole bunch of money and his team still sucks. The Redskins have no chemistry what so ever. Hes the main reason why the Redskins suck, its not the QB, its not the coach its him. All the problems start with his inability. His ass needs to sit down and hire a GM cuz he can't evaluate talent for shit. I ain't even a Redskins fan but I'm sick of people trying to put all the blame on Campbell, who has played very well this year, he ain't the reason the Skins Lose. Snyder needs to go get a big "banger" back so the Skins can start scoring in the Redzone, He needs to get Campbell another WR, uz Randel El don't do shit.
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL Empty Re: Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 12:40 pm

...worse than Al Davis? You sure? Worse than the owner of the Browns? Word?
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL Empty Re: Dan Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 12:55 pm

MyfriendscallmeMrParker wrote:...worse than Al Davis? You sure? Worse than the owner of the Browns? Word?

Al Davis is a crazy ass old man but there was a time Al Davis was a dominant owner in the league, Even today Al Davis has put together a pretty good team...Jamarcus is holding them back though. The Browns Owner is terrible too but Snyder is worse. Synder spent 180 million just this offseason and has nothing to show for it, he blames all his failrures on everyone else in the organization. The Browns have never been great, Snyder took a once great Redskins franchise and turned it into a dysfunctional clown house....Al Davis has always been dysfunctional but hes won at least.
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-30, 2:03 pm

CutThroatBalla wrote:The guy is an idiot, he thinks that spending money means your gonna be great. He trys to blame the Redskins sucking on Jason Campbell who is a damn good QB. Snyder don't know nothing about football. All he does is spend a whole bunch of money and his team still sucks. The Redskins have no chemistry what so ever. Hes the main reason why the Redskins suck, its not the QB, its not the coach its him. All the problems start with his inability. His ass needs to sit down and hire a GM cuz he can't evaluate talent for shit. I ain't even a Redskins fan but I'm sick of people trying to put all the blame on Campbell, who has played very well this year, he ain't the reason the Skins Lose. Snyder needs to go get a big "banger" back so the Skins can start scoring in the Redzone, He needs to get Campbell another WR, uz Randel El don't do shit.

U mad? lol!

Jason Campbell is average. he has a domin....once dominant rb, decent wr's and a pro bowl te. McNabb did more with less, So did Tom Brady if you don't count the video camera. I think Al Davis and Paul Brown are worse owners. Jerry Jones is more annoying.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 2:08 pm

Professor Knowledge wrote:
CutThroatBalla wrote:The guy is an idiot, he thinks that spending money means your gonna be great. He trys to blame the Redskins sucking on Jason Campbell who is a damn good QB. Snyder don't know nothing about football. All he does is spend a whole bunch of money and his team still sucks. The Redskins have no chemistry what so ever. Hes the main reason why the Redskins suck, its not the QB, its not the coach its him. All the problems start with his inability. His ass needs to sit down and hire a GM cuz he can't evaluate talent for shit. I ain't even a Redskins fan but I'm sick of people trying to put all the blame on Campbell, who has played very well this year, he ain't the reason the Skins Lose. Snyder needs to go get a big "banger" back so the Skins can start scoring in the Redzone, He needs to get Campbell another WR, uz Randel El don't do shit.

U mad? lol!

Jason Campbell is average. he has a domin....once dominant rb, decent wr's and a pro bowl te. McNabb did more with less, So did Tom Brady if you don't count the video camera. I think Al Davis and Paul Brown are worse owners. Jerry Jones is more annoying.

Davis has a few superbowls, even one this decade...he has something to show for his dysfunctionality. Campbell isn't an elite QB but he is improving. His passing yards per game, completion percentage and QB rating have all improved from last year...hes still young and hes turning into a very good QB.. Portis is like Westbrook in a way, neither are backs that are effective in short yardage situations. Look at this season, Campbell has gotten the Skins into the Redzone and they've been unable to score for two reasons, 1 is the play calling and the second is Portis has been ineffective in short yardage situations. Randel El ain't shit, hes below average. Its unfair to compare Brady and McNabb to Campbell...those are top 5 Qb's in the NFL.
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-30, 2:18 pm

CutThroatBalla wrote:

U mad? lol!

Davis has a few superbowls, even one this decade...he has something to show for his dysfunctionality. Campbell isn't an elite QB but he is improving. His passing yards per game, completion percentage and QB rating have all improved from last year...hes still young and hes turning into a very good QB.. Portis is like Westbrook in a way, neither are backs that are effective in short yardage situations. Look at this season, Campbell has gotten the Skins into the Redzone and they've been unable to score for two reasons, 1 is the play calling and the second is Portis has been ineffective in short yardage situations. Randel El ain't shit, hes below average. Its unfair to compare Brady and McNabb to Campbell...those are top 5 Qb's in the NFL.

oakland won a superbowl this decade? word? I guess Tampa Bay didn't really win that game. damn, i'm mad i missed it. My point with mentioning Mcnabb was he didn't have great talent, a front office that seemed to intentionally not surround him with talent and had horrible play calling but he still manged to deliver in the same division. With Chris Cooley, Moss, Randle El and then Thomas and that other dude (malcolm kelly) his numbers should be better. He has to step his game up.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-30, 2:23 pm

yea i wouldnt call snyder the worst owner...he spends money on good players that just dont work out as a team...

...jason campbell needs to step it up
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 2:26 pm

CutThroatBalla wrote:

U mad? lol!

oakland won a superbowl this decade? word? I guess Tampa Bay didn't really win that game. damn, i'm mad i missed it. My point with mentioning Mcnabb was he didn't have great talent, a front office that seemed to intentionally not surround him with talent and had horrible play calling but he still manged to deliver in the same division. With Chris Cooley, Moss, Randle El and then Thomas and that other dude (malcolm kelly) his numbers should be better. He has to step his game up.

its difficult for campbell to steadily progress, hes had a different offensive coordinator every year. Look at the elite QB's they all had stability in their offenses. Through 3 games he has a 92.5 passer rating, 702 passing yds, 3 td, 2 int... the Redskins refuse to open the offense up and let Campbell pass the ball downfield, the few times they have allowed him to do that he has been successful. He has the talent, they need to do a better job letting him use it and giving him the tools to use it. Like in the lions game, they have a chance to win the game, instead of letting him throw downfield they try to run a lateral play...I'm not saying he would of gotten the TD but you have to give him a chance. By no means is he an elite QB but hes a good young talent and I'd take him before I'd take many in the NFL.
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-30, 2:31 pm

good points, I don't watch the redskins like that so I can't give detailed explanations but it might be due to a lack of arm strength? I hope they keep the play calling so the redskins will continue to be the NFC East bottom feeders
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 2:33 pm

lol I forgot you was an Eagles fan...I wanna see McNabb win a superbowl...not before my Chargers though
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-30, 2:39 pm

CutThroatBalla wrote:lol I forgot you was an Eagles fan...I wanna see McNabb win a superbowl...not before my Chargers though

yeah lol, you won't get sympathy from me. the eagles play the charges in the 2nd half of the year. get your popcorn ready
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-30, 2:42 pm

I don't know the fans in Cleveland just made a 2000 signature petition for the owner of the
Browns to sell the team, that's sad haha
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)

Back to top Go down

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 2:43 pm

Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) wrote:I don't know the fans in Cleveland just made a 2000 signature petition for the owner of the

Ok he might have Snyder beat, but Snyders a close second.
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-30, 2:45 pm

CutThroatBalla wrote:
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) wrote:I don't know the fans in Cleveland just made a 2000 signature petition for the owner of the

Ok he might have Snyder beat, but Snyders a close second.

Yea I was watching SportsCenter and they showed it, I was like damn that's pitiful

And Snyder is pretty incompetent, all that money he's spent and he has nothing to show for it

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 3:42 pm

Synder>>>the Browns owner
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum