Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather

4 posters

Go down

Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather Empty Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-30, 5:40 pm

I got paquaio as the #1 contender....He has been dominating the sport while floyd was gone and doing it in an impressive way

#2 I have cotto.....i been dying to see him fight mayweather for about 2 years now but since then hes taking a L to margarito(yea margarito cheated but an L is an L)....if he beats paquaio than he jumps to #1

#3 I got Mosley....hes washed up and he took a L head to head with my #2 so its only right to have him at 3...if cotto beats paquiao i wouldnt mind seeing mosley and cotto in a rematch to see who fights mayweather but thats only if cotto wins

honorable mention to Paul williams but it seems as if he wants to be a middleweight considering the kelly pavlik fight
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather Empty Re: Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather

Post by hk1388 2009-09-30, 5:56 pm

1. Pacquaio

2. Mosley has been talking a lot of trash. Could make a great fight.
hk1388
hk1388

Back to top Go down

Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather Empty Re: Rank the contenders to fight Floyd Mayweather

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-09-30, 6:02 pm

lakersandravens wrote:I got paquaio as the #1 contender....He has been dominating the sport while floyd was gone and doing it in an impressive way

#2 I have cotto.....i been dying to see him fight mayweather for about 2 years now but since then hes taking a L to margarito(yea margarito cheated but an L is an L)....if he beats paquaio than he jumps to #1

#3 I got Mosley....hes washed up and he took a L head to head with my #2 so its only right to have him at 3...if cotto beats paquiao i wouldnt mind seeing mosley and cotto in a rematch to see who fights mayweather but thats only if cotto wins

honorable mention to Paul williams but it seems as if he wants to be a middleweight considering the kelly pavlik fight

c/s alla that
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-30, 6:07 pm

1. Pac-Man, simply because he's number 1 p4p

2. Mosley, so he'll shut the hell up

3. Paul Williams, he deserves a megafight not just from Floyd either. Mosley should fight him

4. Cotto

5. Berto
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum