Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year?

+16
MyDougie23
Barry Sanders Jr.
Word To Ya Moms B (FPC)
A P D
Sickology101
Bay Status
Hate Me
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
infamous-wunz
4 life
KufiSmacke®
AJ
y0ungg_m0ney
Clayton Bigsby
rep4qc
ROFL_GUY
20 posters

Go down

why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year? Empty why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year?

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 6:05 pm

serious...

how you go from sellin 1mil records 1st week than a year later ur like half as popular?

did people finally realize that he was just all hype and he want livin up to it?

overexposure.... thats what im thinkin... peeps just got tired of him being ON EVERY DAMN SONG....

fastest RISE and FALL in hiphop-history?

if he was soooo popular "REBIRTH would of dropped and sold atleast 500k..

record execs movin on to the next one..
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year? Empty Re: why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year?

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-30, 6:06 pm

idk, his fanz dickride. He wont lose his fanbase till they grow up
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year? Empty Re: why has WAYNE popularity dropped so hard in 1 year?

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-30, 6:08 pm

How has he lost his popularity when he's on a sold out national tour? You're starting get on my nerves with this shit, again
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-09-30, 6:08 pm

dude probably takin a step back and letting his artist (drake) get all the buzz for now . maybe he just ran out of shit to talk about . and i really hope he doesn't drop rebirth . i'd rather him go back to the mixtape game, drop dedication 4 and then the carter 4
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ 2009-09-30, 6:18 pm

Id say overexposure. A person with a voice that annoying needs to take 8 months off for a change and allow peoples ears to rest.
AJ
AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KufiSmacke® 2009-09-30, 6:37 pm

AJ wrote:Id say overexposure. A person with a voice that annoying needs to take 8 months off for a change and allow peoples ears to rest.

And he ain't been dropping too much lately (mainstream) except for those wack ass fagrock tracks..
KufiSmacke®
KufiSmacke®
TRILLA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-09-30, 7:09 pm

You can only hop on so many tracks in a 2 year span until people start getting tired of you and he reached that point quite a while ago, I dont know anyone personally thats checkin for Rebirth
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by infamous-wunz 2009-09-30, 7:19 pm

waynes fans will abandone him just like 50 fans, he was the rapper that people thought was "cool" to like but once the next nigga comes in they change up on him.

Smh.....
infamous-wunz
infamous-wunz

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Ave. (Til_Infinity) 2009-09-30, 7:23 pm

Wayne fans are damn anoying...

wayne fan "have u heard the new forever track? Lil Wayne killed everybody with his verse, Eminem tried to rap fast and failed terribly".

smh....but as for the question, wayne is still popular, but he's takin a back seat for now..to let his artists shine
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-30, 7:25 pm

9th Ave. (Til_Infinity) wrote:Wayne fans are damn anoying...

wayne fan "have u heard the new forever track? Lil Wayne killed everybody with his verse, Eminem tried to rap fast and failed terribly".

smh....but as for the question, wayne is still popular, but he's takin a back seat for now..to let his artists shine
lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-30, 7:32 pm

That sounds similar to what eminem fans say about that track too, though

Niggas act like he turned water into wine in that verse

eminem fan: "did you hear, em? he bodied everybody with that last verse. everybody else's verse sucked but em came thru and saved the song. omg, he even sped up his flow"
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-09-30, 7:37 pm

i thought that forever remix wasn't all that .
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-30, 7:46 pm

Clayton Bigsby wrote:

That sounds similar to what eminem fans say about that track too, though

Niggas act like he turned water into wine in that verse

eminem fan: "did you hear, em? he bodied everybody with that last verse. everybody else's verse sucked but em came thru and saved the song. omg, he even sped up his flow"
Not really even a EM fan but he did bodied them niggas on that track lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay Status 2009-09-30, 7:58 pm

nigga over saturated not jus hip hop, but R&B as well. He was working hard but he went from putting out decent music to jus putting shit out. Den Drake came out and alotta people realized where Wayne got sum of his style from.
Bay Status
Bay Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sickology101 2009-09-30, 8:17 pm

He just started doing whatever LITERALLY, and sum the stuff he put out was terrible. People still checkin for him, they just not riding on him as hard.....
Sickology101
Sickology101

Back to top Go down

Post by A P D 2009-09-30, 8:22 pm

Maybe on the internet it has but in real life .....
A P D
A P D

Back to top Go down

Post by Word To Ya Moms B (FPC) 2009-09-30, 8:25 pm

beacuse drake is better
Word To Ya Moms B (FPC)
Word To Ya Moms B (FPC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sanders Jr. 2009-09-30, 8:37 pm

He hasn't released alot of material which is crazy being that its Lil Wayne. His fans are used to havin new shit every week... Gucci's movement is also tearing at his too
Barry Sanders Jr.
Barry Sanders Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyDougie23 2009-09-30, 8:47 pm

He aint fall off as much as you think bruh........but da shit is declining quite rapidly

Once you reach da top.........it's only one place to go. Only a certain few (da greats), can maintain dat top spot for multiple years.

And den you throw in da fact dat SOCCER MOMS in mini vans bump Carter III. It's not cool to fuk wit most of Wayne's shit in da hood no more. Sad but true.........

Den this nigga aint RAPPED in his normal (Block is Hot thru Carter II) voice since 2006.

Wayne had a good run........but he'll be strugglin to go gold in 3-4 years. He better drop another album ASAP.
MyDougie23
MyDougie23

Back to top Go down

Post by CoogsTexansRocketsStros 2009-09-30, 8:53 pm

I dont think it has.......Everyone i know who jammed him then still jam him now.
CoogsTexansRocketsStros
CoogsTexansRocketsStros

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil T.Rich 2009-09-30, 9:21 pm

smh.. maybe you need to check his tours stats.. or maybe the numbers to the mixtapes the DJ's drop wit his old music on it
Phil T.Rich
Phil T.Rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Kom 2009-09-30, 9:24 pm

niggas finally realie what i been tellin them Wayne is garbage
Dr.Kom
Dr.Kom
Admin

https://hhro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 1:21 pm

over saturation and his level of quality material has dropped severely...nigga just ain't spitting like he used to.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down