Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?"

4 posters

Go down

"but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?" Empty "but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?"

Post by The Jackal 2009-10-01, 7:44 am

The fuck is this kindergarden or some shit?
The Jackal
The Jackal

Back to top Go down

"but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?" Empty Re: "but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?"

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 1:39 pm

lol i wanted to sound authoritative...

but real talk, let's be real, jokes is jokes but if you're coming into threads being an asshole and legitimately trying to offend people through racists or otherwise controversial remarks you will be removed. Simple as that.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

"but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?" Empty Re: "but vicious disrespect with an intent to hurt others won't be tolerated?"

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-01, 1:47 pm

racism=no bueno....
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-10-01, 2:20 pm

you gotta admit that watching people catch feelings is entertaining.
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-01, 2:40 pm

One Angry Black Man wrote:you gotta admit that watching people catch feelings is entertaining.

to an extent of course.....but racial slurs aren't necessary for that..that's my thing...after awhile that shit gives birth to a certain atmosphere and it tends to bleed into other forums over time, which is not a good look longterm imo
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum