Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season??

+6
Juttaz
Ocelot
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CutThroatBalla
WhatIsReallyReal?
lakersandravens
10 posters

Go down

Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season?? Empty Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season??

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-28, 4:00 pm

Do you think Brett Favre will be able to continue playing at the level that hes at or do you think he will have a collapse towards the end of the season like he did with the jets???
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season?? Empty Re: Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season??

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-09-28, 4:11 pm

I wouldn't be surpised one bit if he does collapse, but at the same time, having AP is a huge advantage, and if he is actually healthy this time around (the reparied bicep), then his chances of staying consistent are much more probable....
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season?? Empty Re: Will Brett Favre Collapse Mid-Season??

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-28, 11:45 pm

Most likely he will. He takes alot of hits and does crazy shit like running 40 yds to block Patrick Willis. The body breaks down at some point, Brett is spirited but he has to realize hes closing in on 40 and his body won't allow him to play like he is 20.
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-28, 11:55 pm

I think he can make it. He just can't be doing crazy shit like that Patrick Willis block no more lol
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocelot 2009-09-29, 9:56 am

I say the 9th week if we does to much
Ocelot
Ocelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 12:00 pm

near the end of the season hes gonna start dying down....then doing what he did to the Jets. SMH
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-29, 12:46 pm

Depends, if he keep runnin down field to throw blocks he wont last till week 6. But if he stick wit throwin them sure passes and not forcin nothin he will be top 5 QB at tha end of tha year
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-29, 1:28 pm

I give him to about Week 8 or 9 and we'll start seeing him get rusty and shit also if they make the playoffs they might have to have AP run for 100+ yards a game......lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-09-29, 4:57 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if goes back to his tractor if he beats gb monday nite. We all know thats the only reason he came back. He'll be putting up delhomme numbers by mid season
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-29, 5:07 pm

If AP stays healthy I think Favre can make it. If Ap goes down then it's just a matter of time before Favre collapses imo.
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum