Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you

+15
4 life
ChapterBlack
False Profit
illuminati
jkpnyc
Clayton Bigsby
NEVES
Life On Wax
y0ungg_m0ney
Francis Whizzite
Barry Sanders Jr.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
superfluousloquacity
lakersandravens
HST
19 posters

Go down

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you Empty Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you

Post by HST 2009-09-28, 5:10 pm

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you Mic_Club_The_Curriculum_cover

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you Canibus_-_Rip_the_Jacker

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you Canibus_cd_front_02
HST
HST
TRILLA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/Habib24202

Back to top Go down

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you Empty Re: Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-28, 5:14 pm

when you say understand do you mean understand the quality of the album or understand as far as lyrics/concept?
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you Empty Re: Post an album(s) that seems as if nobody else understands (friends,fam,girl) but you

Post by HST 2009-09-28, 5:18 pm

lakersandravens wrote:when you say understand do you mean understand the quality of the album or understand as far as lyrics/concept?

I mean Lyrics and concept and what the Artist is trying to say in his songs. Not necessarily the quality but the message. Ive noticed over the years that Canibus spits alot of deep shit......shit you usually dont hear in rap songs.....like he goes deep in on Science and Aliens and conspiracies etc....stuff that just isnt common knowledge.....

Basically this thread is asking if you listen and like and understand a album that people around just dont get why you do or understand the album....lol
HST
HST
TRILLA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/Habib24202

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-28, 5:21 pm

Canibus has always been dope to me. If you read his lyrics you feel like you in science class and shit. Very in depth and knowledgeable rapper.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-28, 5:22 pm

o ok....well i say the American Gangster album....

im not saying its hard to decipher lyrically but it just seems as if nobody around me understands how amazing and creative that album was....

lyrically and conceptually that album is a undeniable classic....

its in my top 5 fav albums of all time
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 12:44 am

Nobody I know fucks with Puns super lyrical stuff...they all just refer to him as a rappin ass nigga.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sanders Jr. 2009-09-29, 12:55 am