Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-Topic Discussion

+8
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
The Mad Hatter
Juttaz
False Profit
Life On Wax
WhatIsReallyReal?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Pathway-to-Books
12 posters

:: Animania

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Off-Topic Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-02, 2:07 am

False Profit wrote:yeah, I was sitting there trying to figure what her powers would be, and why she had her "Steak" on her head.

I was refreshingly surprised when she started fighting.

....I wonder if that thing is her "Steak" like the dog on Excel Saga was named "Emergency Ration"?

rofl that's a GOAT anime joke right there. It made me name all my chocobos in Final Fantasy the same thing.

Haha! You're a fool for doing that. I can't remember right now what that dead girls dingo was called, but i was wandering how he was a dingo...because he don't look like he had any powers.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-10-02, 2:11 am

it was Darwin. And yeah, I was trying to figure it out, too. Maybe it was something with his tail? And it takes a hell of a bite to hold him AND Lag's weight up like that. Especially being the damn thing could barely stand up.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-02, 2:13 am

False Profit wrote:it was Darwin. And yeah, I was trying to figure it out, too. Maybe it was something with his tail? And it takes a hell of a bite to hold him AND Lag's weight up like that. Especially being the damn thing could barely stand up.

Yeah it could of been! True, for an old timer he held on pretty well! I guess we'll never know though since he died next to his Letter Bee's grave.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by criminology101 2009-10-02, 8:20 am

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
False Profit wrote:it was Darwin. And yeah, I was trying to figure it out, too. Maybe it was something with his tail? And it takes a hell of a bite to hold him AND Lag's weight up like that. Especially being the damn thing could barely stand up.

Yeah it could of been! True, for an old timer he held on pretty well! I guess we'll never know though since he died next to his Letter Bee's grave.
yeah i watched that to its wasnt bad at all darwin aka the ditry old dingo saved that kids life lol .
criminology101
criminology101

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-04, 6:55 pm

Claymore 96 up......had me like OH SHIT!
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

:: Animania

Permissions in this forum: