Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas??

+4
BADmeaningGOOD
superfluousloquacity
y0ungg_m0ney
ROFL_GUY
8 posters

Go down

Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas?? Empty Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas??

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-29, 8:38 pm

i aint got absolute proof on this but there are sooooo many signs of a nuke attack goin offf in AMERICA its scary!

follow all the stories in the MSM and connect the dots.. somethin this big gnna go down soon...
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas?? Empty Re: Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas??

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-09-29, 8:43 pm

the world's all fucked up
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas?? Empty Re: Nuke bomb to hit DC before Christmas??

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 8:50 pm

ROFL_GUY wrote:i aint got absolute proof on this but there are sooooo many signs of a nuke attack goin offf in AMERICA its scary!

follow all the stories in the MSM and connect the dots.. somethin this big gnna go down soon...

***FBI knocks on ROFL's front door..."So you have proof of a terrorist attack huh? We think you need to come with us...we hear Guantanamo Bay is wonderful this time of year."***
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by BADmeaningGOOD 2009-09-30, 2:10 am

superfluousloquacity wrote:
ROFL_GUY wrote:i aint got absolute proof on this but there are sooooo many signs of a nuke attack goin offf in AMERICA its scary!

***FBI knocks on ROFL's front door..."So you have proof of a terrorist attack huh? We think you need to come with us...we hear Guantanamo Bay is wonderful this time of year."***

lol!

real talk though you should probably watch your back now.. the feds ain't no joke.
BADmeaningGOOD
BADmeaningGOOD

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 2:25 am

the only reason i posted that was CUZ i watched a show on HISTORY channel bout a nuke goin off in DC... shit was SCARY as FUCK!
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jackal 2009-10-01, 7:49 am

Conspiracy theories. lol
The Jackal
The Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 4:22 pm

nah.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-01, 8:23 pm

lock thread?
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-10-01, 10:25 pm

WhatIsReallyReal? wrote:lock thread?

nah doggie!!
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jackal 2009-10-02, 7:07 am

WhatIsReallyReal? wrote:lock thread?

Yes
The Jackal
The Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-10-02, 10:16 am

*looks at thread, sees first post and replies....smh*

Im all for conspiracy theories as long as they're properly presented but without any supporting evidence, there really isn't anything to discuss.

*Locked*
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum