Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam demands death for fake virginity importers

4 posters

Go down

Islam demands death for fake virginity importers Empty Islam demands death for fake virginity importers

Post by KTULU 2009-09-30, 7:02 am

Don't worry, I'll explain.

A leading Egyptian scholar has demanded that people caught importing a female virginity-faking device into the country should face the death penalty.

Abdul Mouti Bayoumi said supplying the item was akin to spreading vice in society, a crime punishable by death in Islamic Sharia law.

The device is said to release liquid imitating blood, allowing a female to feign virginity on her wedding night.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8279276.stm

Islam is a terrible backwards superstition that does no actual good for the world that couldn't happen without it, but does provide plenty of bad that could only happen with it.

Discuss.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Islam demands death for fake virginity importers Empty Re: Islam demands death for fake virginity importers

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 7:06 am

I digress. They are obviously religious zealots. KKK is a "christisn organization" according to themselves. every religiont has its extremists. Islam helped bring a lot of knowledge into the world when the rest of the world was in the dark ages-literally.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Islam demands death for fake virginity importers Empty Re: Islam demands death for fake virginity importers

Post by KTULU 2009-09-30, 7:08 am

superfluousloquacity wrote:Islam helped bring a lot of knowledge into the world when the rest of the world was in the dark ages-literally.
Sure, when it wasn't busy beheading the infidels, killing women for not being virgins on their wedding night, and telling people that there's a man in the sky who will answer your prayers and take you to paradise when you die. Unless you break a couple rules. Then you burn in a lake of fire. Forever. Because Allah loves you.

But Islam is just a ripoff of Christianity and Judaism, anyway. So I guess I should blame Abraham.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 7:11 am

KTULU wrote:
superfluousloquacity wrote:Islam helped bring a lot of knowledge into the world when the rest of the world was in the dark ages-literally.
Sure, when it wasn't busy beheading the infidels, killing women for not being virgins on their wedding night, and telling people that there's a man in the sky who will answer your prayers and take you to paradise when you die. Unless you break a couple rules. Then you burn in a lake of fire. Forever. Because Allah loves you.

But Islam is just a ripoff of Christianity and Judaism, anyway. So I guess I should blame Abraham.

telling people that there's a man in the sky who will answer your prayers and take you to paradise when you die. Unless you break a couple rules. Then you burn in a lake of fire. Forever. Because Allah jesus loves you.

^^look familiar^^

and yes, blame Abraham. He is the cause of everything from the split of religion to the palestinian/israeli conflict. Damn you Abraham.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KTULU 2009-09-30, 7:14 am

superfluousloquacity wrote:

^^look familiar^^
Yes, like I said, Islam is a ripoff of previously established religions.

And it's absurdities like that which made me an atheist.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 7:16 am

KTULU wrote:

^^look familiar^^

never could've guessed that one. lol Do you know this "tremendous" dude? He is referring to you by name but his bitch ass is pissing me off creating superfluous threads full of regurgitated period juice. Do you vouch for him or should I continue to monitor him closely?
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KTULU 2009-09-30, 7:24 am

He's a good man. I wish avatars were more limited in size, though. Mine is about as big as necessary.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 7:27 am

KTULU wrote:He's a good man. I wish avatars were more limited in size, though. Mine is about as big as necessary.

I would love to take your word for it but based on the facetiousness of your personality I cant take it at face value. As long as he doesnt clutter up the site with erroneous threads I'll leave him alone.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-09-30, 9:42 am

KTULU wrote:

^^look familiar^^

Islam makes the most sense out of the three major religions. What people do with the religion is a different story.
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 12:10 pm

One Angry Black Man wrote:
KTULU wrote:

^^look familiar^^

Islam makes the most sense out of the three major religions. What people do with the religion is a different story.

Big Fucking C/S
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KTULU 2009-09-30, 8:37 pm

Two things.

First, what people do with the religion IS the religion.
Understand? If Muhammad rolls around Arabia killing folks if they don't join his new order, that's Islam. And that's what happened, by the way. If Muslims today say that it's against Islamic law to use a fake virginity device, that's Islam. Neither you nor I get to decide what is and isn't Islam. Nobody has the right to say "These are the limits of this religion." Anybody who wants to can create a brand new interpretation of the shit and declare it Islam and they will be no more incorrect than Muhammad himself.

Stop putting the cape on for a barbaric backwards tradition that deserves no respect in this modern world.

Second, Islam makes only as much sense as Judaism. It's almost exactly identical, in fact. It just adds Arab supremacism in place of Hebrew supremacism.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-09-30, 11:46 pm

KTULU wrote:
Two things.

First, what people do with the religion IS the religion.
Understand? If Muhammad rolls around Arabia killing folks if they don't join his new order, that's Islam. And that's what happened, by the way.

you're leaving quite a few things out but umm...ok.

If Muslims today say that it's against Islamic law to use a fake virginity device, that's Islam. Neither you nor I get to decide what is and isn't Islam. Nobody has the right to say "These are the limits of this religion." Anybody who wants to can create a brand new interpretation of the shit and declare it Islam and they will be no more incorrect than Muhammad himself.

Not true at all. They have rules to their shit and they even wrote them a manual.

Stop putting the cape on for a barbaric backwards tradition that deserves no respect in this modern world.

If you're talking about blindly following a religion, I agree. Religious zealots always appear to be a day late and a dollar short to me.

But keeping an open mind towards things is putting on a cape now? really?

Second, Islam makes only as much sense as Judaism. It's almost exactly identical, in fact. It just adds Arab supremacism in place of Hebrew supremacism.

As the legend goes, Islam was built on Judaism because the truth was handed to the jews and they fucked it up so God decided to reload, remix it and try again.
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by KTULU 2009-10-01, 12:24 am

Not true at all. They have rules to their shit and they even wrote them a manual.

Your missing my point completely. Yes, they wrote them a manual. That does not mean the authors of that manual are the only people on Earth allowed to determine what is and what isn't Islam. When they started out, they were called heretics. They established themselves through violence.

On top of that, what do you think that manual says about women not being virgins on their wedding night? Take a guess. Take a wild fucking guess. These "fanatics" in Egypt are actually just following established Islamic law. These are not rogue zealots. These are regular Muslims.

As the legend goes, Islam was built on Judaism because the truth was handed to the jews and they fucked it up so God decided to reload, remix it and try again.
Why would an omniscient and omnipotent god have to try anything again? It's bullshit from the ground up. Have an open mind to reason, not superstition.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-10-01, 12:29 am

KTULU wrote:

Your missing my point completely. Yes, they wrote them a manual. That does not mean the authors of that manual are the only people on Earth allowed to determine what is and what isn't Islam. When they started out, they were called heretics. They established themselves through violence.

On top of that, what do you think that manual says about women not being virgins on their wedding night? Take a guess. Take a wild fucking guess. These "fanatics" in Egypt are actually just following established Islamic law. These are not rogue zealots. These are regular Muslims.

Why would an omniscient and omnipotent god have to try anything again? It's bullshit from the ground up. Have an open mind to reason, not superstition.

I border on atheism and agnosticim so I am fully aware that you are firmly concreted in your beliefs so there is no way we can shake you of that plus logically and using reason, no intelligent person can argue against atheism so I'm done trying. lol
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KTULU 2009-10-01, 12:43 am

I border on atheism and agnosticim so I am fully aware that you are firmly concreted in your beliefs so there is no way we can shake you of that plus logically and using reason, no intelligent person can argue against atheism so I'm done trying. lol
You are making some really misinformed assumptions about me, atheism, and agnosticism, my bro.

First off, I am not concrete in my shit. You can change my mind with good reasoning. The fact that very few people on the IC were ever able to do so is a testament to the soundness of my arguments, not the power of my obstinance. People have changed my mind about plenty of things regarding philosophy.

Second, you seem like one of the millions who have no idea what the words atheism and agnosticism actually mean.

Atheism DOES NOT mean that I am claiming I KNOW there is no god. It means I am claiming I have no reason to think that there is a god, so I do not believe in one. Again, I am not claiming knowledge. I am taking a position (god doesnt exist) but I am not doing so out of some kind of atheistic dogma. Instead, it is a conclusion I've arrived at through reasoning, and like any decent conclusion, I am willing to change it if given new information.

Agnosticism is the most abused word in theology. People who claim to be agnostics seem to me to be saying that they do not believe in God, but they are unwilling to say that outright for a variety of reasons.

Agnosticism is a position on KNOWLEDGE, not theology. Agnostic means you don't know whether knowledge is actually possible. It's confusing language, perhaps, but that's how that word is supposed to actually work. On the other hand, a gnostic person is one who claims that knowledge is possible.

When this is applied to the discussion of God, everybody on Earth is agnostic, because nobody really knows whether or not we can know if a god exists. Those who claim this knowledge never have anything to back it up, and that's why they're bullshitters.

So you and I are both agnostic atheists, because neither of us believe in God, but neither of us know whether it is truly possible to know that gods don't exist.

Every believer is an agnostic believer, because although they believe in God, they do not know whether it is possible to have true knowledge of that god's existence.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-10-01, 12:54 am

KTULU wrote:
You are making some really misinformed assumptions about me, atheism, and agnosticism, my bro.

First off, I am not concrete in my shit. You can change my mind with good reasoning. The fact that very few people on the IC were ever able to do so is a testament to the soundness of my arguments, not the power of my obstinance. People have changed my mind about plenty of things regarding philosophy.

Second, you seem like one of the millions who have no idea what the words atheism and agnosticism actually mean.

Atheism DOES NOT mean that I am claiming I KNOW there is no god. It means I am claiming I have no reason to think that there is a god, so I do not believe in one. Again, I am not claiming knowledge. I am taking a position (god doesnt exist) but I am not doing so out of some kind of atheistic dogma. Instead, it is a conclusion I've arrived at through reasoning, and like any decent conclusion, I am willing to change it if given new information.

Agnosticism is the most abused word in theology. People who claim to be agnostics seem to me to be saying that they do not believe in God, but they are unwilling to say that outright for a variety of reasons.

Agnosticism is a position on KNOWLEDGE, not theology. Agnostic means you don't know whether knowledge is actually possible. It's confusing language, perhaps, but that's how that word is supposed to actually work. On the other hand, a gnostic person is one who claims that knowledge is possible.

When this is applied to the discussion of God, everybody on Earth is agnostic, because nobody really knows whether or not we can know if a god exists. Those who claim this knowledge never have anything to back it up, and that's why they're bullshitters.

So you and I are both agnostic atheists, because neither of us believe in God, but neither of us know whether it is truly possible to know that gods don't exist.

Every believer is an agnostic believer, because although they believe in God, they do not know whether it is possible to have true knowledge of that god's existence.

Now you are the one assuming good sir. The only thing that you just inferred about me that was correct was the following-

superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KTULU 2009-10-01, 12:56 am

Okay, well, thanks for the detailed response.
KTULU
KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 4:23 pm

KTULU wrote:Okay, well, thanks for the detailed response.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down