Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time.

+6
Giraffe Ribs N Collards
4 life
Sickology101
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
BlackStripes
ThaGodDark25
10 posters

Go down

Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time. Empty Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time.

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-01, 12:24 am

One of mine is

Killer Klowns From Outter Space
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time. Empty Re: Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time.

Post by BlackStripes 2009-10-01, 1:34 pm

Lol yeah that was scary when back then, funny as shit now

Aliens - Man that movie had my shook back in the day, and my brother used to try to mess with me
BlackStripes
BlackStripes

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time. Empty Re: Horror Movies that scared you as a kid but now you watch all time.

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 4:18 pm

the Nightmare on elm street movies.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sickology101 2009-10-01, 8:14 pm

Jason movies....
Sickology101
Sickology101

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-10-01, 8:15 pm

Most horror movies, I dont scare easily anymore, one that will still creep me out is Exorcist
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-01, 9:32 pm

Sickology101 wrote:Jason movies....

Did you like the remake of Friday The 13th? Came out a year ago I think.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-10-01, 9:37 pm

One movie that used to scare the crap outta me was beetle juice, no idea way
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-01, 9:46 pm

4 life wrote:One movie that used to scare the crap outta me was beetle juice, no idea way

Same here man, Beetlejuice and his crew was a freak show.

Gotta watch that movie again soon for old time sake.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-01, 9:47 pm

The other one that kind of bugged me out was

Edward Scissorhands....I would hate to be that dude
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Giraffe Ribs N Collards 2009-10-01, 10:44 pm

Yo when I was 3, Thriller scared the living hell out of me. My peoples had to come pick me up from my cousins house because I was pissing in my pants. And I brought the movie over myself to watch.

FAIL lol

The next day, I watched it anyways lol. Just turned all the lights on and played it real loud. It was Michael Jackson, what else was I supposed to do?
Giraffe Ribs N Collards
Giraffe Ribs N Collards
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 11:40 pm

It.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 2:56 am

Giraffe Ribs N Collards wrote:Yo when I was 3, Thriller scared the living hell out of me. My peoples had to come pick me up from my cousins house because I was pissing in my pants. And I brought the movie over myself to watch.

FAIL lol

The next day, I watched it anyways lol. Just turned all the lights on and played it real loud. It was Michael Jackson, what else was I supposed to do?

Lol wow. I don't even remember seeing Thriller when I was young but I prob would of had the same experience.

His femalish type voice would of scared the crap out of me.

-Thriller is now stuck in my head-
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 3:03 am

MyfriendscallmeMrParker wrote:It.

Yes! IT.

I just downloaded that movie. I saw the first scene when the Clown pulled that kid down the sewer drain and I was like whoa evil.

People would talk to me about this movie all the time but I'm just getting to it so hopefully it will be worth all the hype.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-10-02, 3:54 am

lmao i thought i was the only one who was scared of "IT" haha . ya'll peeped the dad in Sister Sister in that movie ? lmao
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:04 am

Do yall still consider IT to be a scary movie even today or was it just scary when you was a kid?

I know alot of the movies I was scared of as a kid and even a little bit spooky today

Killer Klowns From Outter Space is more like a Comedy when I watch it today

but the Nightmare on Elm Street movies still got it....I remember watching that movie recently and was thinking goodness when does the nightmare ends.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-10-02, 4:16 am

The first Halloween that nigga use to scare the shit outta me lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:20 am

Chitown312{FPC} wrote:The first Halloween that nigga use to scare the shit outta me lol

How did you feel about the Rob Zombie remakes of Halloween 1 and 2?
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-02, 12:51 pm

ThaGodDark25 wrote:Do yall still consider IT to be a scary movie even today or was it just scary when you was a kid?

I know alot of the movies I was scared of as a kid and even a little bit spooky today

Killer Klowns From Outter Space is more like a Comedy when I watch it today

but the Nightmare on Elm Street movies still got it....I remember watching that movie recently and was thinking goodness when does the nightmare ends.

the First Nightmare on Elm street is terrifying, i mean not literally in the sense that i'm jumping out of my seat, but it instills the same fear it did when i was a kid, the concept is brilliant and something that will still scare kids for years to come.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-02, 12:51 pm

ThaGodDark25 wrote:
Chitown312{FPC} wrote:The first Halloween that nigga use to scare the shit outta me lol

How did you feel about the Rob Zombie remakes of Halloween 1 and 2?

garbage, Zombie needs to stick to ruining his own movies and not fucking up classics.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-04, 9:35 am

Child's Play had me shook of dolls. Now it's entertaining as hell.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by SHARKFACE 2009-10-04, 8:37 pm

4 life wrote:Most horror movies, I dont scare easily anymore, one that will still creep me out is Exorcist

cosigned. I know a lot of horror "purists" try to knock it but nah that flick is on another level.

Thriller also scared me as a kid, freddy, jason and all them. None really do now. Halloween is a great horror movie, doesnt scare me now for the only reason that ive watched it too much, still thinks its one the greates horrors out there.

i watched Candyman recently as I never saw it when i was younger, i had it bracketed in the same category as Jason and Freddy, but theres a lot more to it. Great film, not really scary but spooky, makes you think.
SHARKFACE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down