Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow

+2
infamous-wunz
Hate Me
6 posters

Go down

Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow Empty Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow

Post by Hate Me 2009-10-01, 8:15 pm

Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow Etyy2p

lol!
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow Empty Re: Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow

Post by infamous-wunz 2009-10-01, 8:19 pm

bitches are dumb....
infamous-wunz
infamous-wunz

Back to top Go down

Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow Empty Re: Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow

Post by Sickology101 2009-10-01, 8:23 pm

I watched this then looked at the gif of Diddy dancing and started cracking up
Sickology101
Sickology101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-10-01, 8:24 pm

Sickology101 wrote:I watched this then looked at the gif of Diddy dancing and started cracking up
lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-10-01, 8:30 pm

Female Rapper Releases A Music Video Called "You The White Man's B###h..wow 01a18e10
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by HST 2009-10-01, 8:32 pm

kind of crude.....but some truth....lol
HST
HST
TRILLA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/Habib24202

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-10-01, 8:36 pm

*sighs* smh...
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down