Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies?

2 posters

Go down

Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies?

Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? I_vote_lcap50%Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? I_vote_lcap50%Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? Empty Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies?

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:55 am

Poll for the fans of the Batman movies.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? Empty Re: Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies?

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:59 am

I been trying to figure out who I would pick since I seen Dark Knight its just way too hard they both did a hell of a job.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies? Empty Re: Who's your favorite Joker from the Batman Movies?

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-02, 12:48 pm

you know it's funny, i was watching Batman the other day, a few days after I watched the Dark Knight and i realized how good Nicholson is as the Joker, that's taking nothing away from Heath...but i was gassing Heath up cause i have not seen Batman in like 5 years...but he's so damn good, both of them are the most interesting characters in the whole movie, but I gotta give it to Jack.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum