Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time?

5 posters

Go down

What is the Greatest group album of all-time

What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? I_vote_lcap0%What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? I_vote_lcap0%What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? I_vote_lcap100%What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? Empty What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time?

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-06, 4:12 pm

discuss.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? Empty Re: What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time?

Post by infamous-wunz 2009-10-06, 5:06 pm

If that list dont include Wu-tang Forever or 36 chambers then its bullshit homie.
But my favorite off that poll is the Infamous by Mobb Deep.
infamous-wunz
infamous-wunz

Back to top Go down

What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time? Empty Re: What is the greatest group (or Duo) album of all-time?

Post by MizzNonChalant 2009-10-06, 9:38 pm

lol some list
MizzNonChalant
MizzNonChalant

Back to top Go down

Post by JMichaelMG 2009-11-12, 9:10 pm

C/s Wu Tang forever.

But of the ones on that list Aquemeni
JMichaelMG

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-11-25, 5:40 am

JMichaelMG wrote:C/s Wu Tang forever.

But of the ones on that list Aquemeni

Dude you noticed it being kinda dead in this forum?

Everybody from this site has packed up and moved to this new site

http://thacorner.net/forums/index.php

Come join us
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down