Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab

2 posters

Go down

Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab Empty Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab

Post by Hate Me 2010-08-29, 7:09 am

Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab Empty Re: Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab

Post by NJ76ers 2010-08-29, 7:16 am

This track will be crazy; Fab is shook. He never got Joe on a track IMO, but that's just me. Banks is/has been spitting for the longest & he was killing the mixtapes just last year.
NJ76ers
NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab Empty Re: Lloyd Banks On Fabolous & Joe Budden Collab

Post by Hate Me 2010-08-29, 7:20 am

NJ76ers wrote:This track will be crazy; Fab is shook. He never got Joe on a track IMO, but that's just me. Banks is/has been spitting for the longest & he was killing the mixtapes just last year.
Im really just waiting to hear anything at this point LOL
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NJ76ers 2010-08-29, 7:22 am

Chitown312 wrote:
NJ76ers wrote:This track will be crazy; Fab is shook. He never got Joe on a track IMO, but that's just me. Banks is/has been spitting for the longest & he was killing the mixtapes just last year.
Im really just waiting to hear anything at this point LOL

c/s
October 26th right? afro
But on the real, I'm a tad more hype for the Elzhi/Jay Elec collab he got
hoping Elec don't somehow not make it on the song a la Deadly Medley.
NJ76ers
NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down