Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

+3
Juttaz
Pathway-to-Books
False Profit
7 posters

:: Animania

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood  *SPOILERZ* Empty FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

Post by False Profit 2009-09-29, 1:16 am

Oh, come on, now! SOMEBODY besides me has got to be watching this! Even if you're a fan of the last series, you'd be in for a treat!

The story has botched some of the things from the last show (mainly, Hughes' death), but as it stands now, the show is even better than the last series!

SOMEBODY'S gotta be watching it! I'm DYING to talk about it as new episodes come out! Sad

Last edited by False Profit on 2009-09-30, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood  *SPOILERZ* Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 1:17 am

Lol! i stopped watching after the first 15 eps or so. I'll pick it up later though.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood  *SPOILERZ* Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 1:20 am

Frank Lucas voice *My Man*

This show right here is what we call Piffery. Roy Mustang is the Bauce of all Bauces
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-29, 1:26 am

yeah, dude is like everything Roy Mustang in the first series SHOULD HAVE been.... and he's not afraid at all to get his hands dirty.