Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

+3
Juttaz
Pathway-to-Books
False Profit
7 posters

:: Animania

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood  *SPOILERZ* - Page 2 Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

Post by P.Nom 2009-09-30, 3:34 pm

oh shit i didn't know the first series was changed from the original. i'ma peep this series
P.Nom
P.Nom

http://www.myspace.com/paranommusic

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood  *SPOILERZ* - Page 2 Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood *SPOILERZ*

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 6:34 pm

DO IT. I'm telling you, man... ESPECIALLY right now in the story, it's a whole new ballgame.

Once you say to yourself "WTF is Greed doing here so early?" it's too late. Whole new series.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 6:38 pm

Greed was that nigga but Bradley sonned the shit out of him Good Lawd
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 6:50 pm

I can't remember which Deadly Sin he was in the last series (Pride?), but Bradley has the right name this time around: WRAITH.

last time, he started off late. This time, however... dude ain't no punk AT ALL. The first time he met Ed and Ed rushed him with the spear on some G Check shit, and Bradley didn't move but Ed's spear fell apart?

*smmfh*
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 6:53 pm

Yea in the first series he was Prizzide. The man is straight up ruthless. When he stabbed the girl inside Al's armour both times had me standing up saying "OHHHHHHHHH SHIETTT Shocked "
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 7:12 pm

yeah, I actually had that listed in the "Saddest moments in Anime" thread on the IC.

Al spent almost a month of episodes talking about how great it was to have Martel with him, and he felt somewhat alive with her inside of his armor.

Bradley calmly walked up and STABBED her while she was in there. THEN he gave a speech to Al on how he did a good job in keeping her.... Al dropped to his knees and cried while her blood ran out.

It ruined my night, man.....
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 7:14 pm

It was a sadder ting man, but when you look at it from the other side. That was epically Gully
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-30, 8:37 pm

It Was To Raw For Sadnees To Creep In. Yo Was Xing Mentioned In The First One Cuz I Dont Remember The Prince.
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 8:39 pm

Naww Xing was completely cut out of the first one, sort of like how mason was cutt out of the second one (makes a small cameo tho)
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2