Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Naruto Discussion

+5
Pathway-to-Books
It's Like Silent Murder..
ChapterBlack
Juttaz
prana
9 posters

:: Animania

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official Naruto Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Naruto Discussion

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 4:05 am

I looked at him and just thought to myself thiss whole eye transfer thing is ridiculous. the only eye transplant gets approval from me is Kakashi
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 4:08 am

Exactly, that was the only one that was fair and justified, everybody else was just nonsense. If the Mizukage has one too, I'll be up in arms.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 4:10 am

I think the eye transplants are going to be done for now, but if not Kishi takes a Lauce
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spexxx 2009-09-30, 5:01 am

I love this Anime/Manga but there is a lot about it that frustrates me to no end.

1. The ENTIRE Pain arc was bullshit, and a complete waste of time. Everything that happened was undone in the blink of an eye. That is just poor storytelling right there.

At the very least Hinata should have stayed dead. Would have been interesting to see how Naruto reacted to that.

2. Naruto.

His Sasuke obsession has been beyond ridiculous for some time now. Friendship only goes so far. Sasuke chose his own fate. Let that shit go.

I mean what does he expect will happen. Even if Sasuke dropped his sword this instant, he is still a Missing-Nin. He will have to face an extremely harsh punishment, if not death which he deserves.

Do you really think Naruto would accept that after all the work he put into finding Sasuke?

Other than that I love the general story and the characters, minus Naruto himself.

My perfect ending would be Sasuke killing that whiny bastard, and just walking away.
Spexxx
Spexxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 5:07 am

Death to the Uchihas man, but seriously. Narutos obsession does bother me, but i hope he gets to the point where he looks for Sasuke so he can kill him
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spexxx 2009-09-30, 7:21 am

Nah, the Uchiha's keep shit interesting.

Tell me any of you had any clue the Itachi and Sasuke situation was going to go down like it did?

Naruto on the other hand? *Yawn*

"That's my Ninja way!" "I'm going to be Hokage some day!"

I'm tired of the predictable Good Trumps Evil scenarios.
Spexxx
Spexxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 7:24 am

I figured Itachi wasnt gonna kill sasuke cause the ultimate showdown between him and naruto had to happen, but the way it ended, i didnt really see it happening. Naruto and his one liners are well tiredsome
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 11:13 am

Spexxx wrote:I love this Anime/Manga but there is a lot about it that frustrates me to no end.

1. The ENTIRE Pain arc was bullshit, and a complete waste of time. Everything that happened was undone in the blink of an eye. That is just poor storytelling right there.

At the very least Hinata should have stayed dead. Would have been interesting to see how Naruto reacted to that.

2. Naruto.

His Sasuke obsession has been beyond ridiculous for some time now. Friendship only goes so far. Sasuke chose his own fate. Let that shit go.

I mean what does he expect will happen. Even if Sasuke dropped his sword this instant, he is still a Missing-Nin. He will have to face an extremely harsh punishment, if not death which he deserves.

Do you really think Naruto would accept that after all the work he put into finding Sasuke?

Other than that I love the general story and the characters, minus Naruto himself.

My perfect ending would be Sasuke killing that whiny bastard, and just walking away.

C/S everything but the Narutocide. Fuck no, I wanna see Naruto get over that prick and whoop his ass sumthin proper.
And Hinata never died, she was just seriously injured.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by prana 2009-09-30, 12:11 pm

So what are naruto's sage powers exactly? That confused me as well. He just makes clones that gather natural energy for him so its just his normal powers except taken to the tenth degree. I guess he's more powerful than sasuke right now, and it all happened in like a few days but his training with Jiraiya didnt change him much at all.
prana

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 6:40 pm

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia

When i wanna get extra info or clarify this site does it for me
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenz 2009-09-30, 8:49 pm

Who Agrees With Me When I Say If It Happens

Lee Vs Jugo >>>>>>>>> Naruto vs Sasuke
Greenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 8:56 pm

Naww man i dont see that, to each his own. Jugo is fucking boring to me and Lee just does his taejutsu. I rather see Neji kickoff then Lee
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 12:20 am

I'd rather see Madara vs. anybody, in a real fight.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spexxx 2009-10-01, 1:10 am

One thing about Naruto that I am disappointed in, is that they pretty much don't even acknowledge the other Tailed Beasts or Jinchuuriki.

The only ones that got any play at all are Naruto, Gaara and Killer Bee. (Well I guess you can count the filler arc, with the 3-Tailed Turtle, but I don't.)

A few battles between Tailed Beasts and their Hosts would have been really exciting IMO.
Spexxx
Spexxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-10-01, 7:19 am

That would have been cool to see more tailed beast battles. Killer Bee is that dude, man bumps wutang i bet
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-10-01, 7:45 am

Ladies and gentleman chapter 466 Spoilers

Spoiler:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Your far to kind
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by criminology101 2009-10-01, 9:43 am

Juttaz wrote:That would have been cool to see more tailed beast battles. Killer Bee is that dude, man bumps wutang i bet
C/S that i really wish he would come out of hiding or where ever he is . these last few chapters aren't really that interesting to me i wasn't even really that hyped with Raikage vs sasuke fight its been really boring i just hope someone kills the new danzo.
criminology101
criminology101

Back to top Go down

Post by criminology101 2009-10-01, 9:48 am

did any of you guys here about this .Believe it! After Cartoon Network dropped the ever popular Japanese Anime, VIZ Media has announced that they have pencilled a deal to bring the massive franchise over to Disney. Sometime in October, fans of Naruto will be able to watch their favourite series on the Disney XD Channel in the USA. So far there has been no news about a possible European deal but more details are expected to be released in the very near future.

No news as well if the anime series will be edited officially but historically for such a violent series with mature themes and language, Naruto Shippuden most likely will be censored to suit the demograph that Disney represents. As more news comes in, eMagi will be sure to keep you updated!
criminology101
criminology101

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 10:43 am

criminology101 wrote:did any of you guys here about this .Believe it! After Cartoon Network dropped the ever popular Japanese Anime, VIZ Media has announced that they have pencilled a deal to bring the massive franchise over to Disney. Sometime in October, fans of Naruto will be able to watch their favourite series on the Disney XD Channel in the USA. So far there has been no news about a possible European deal but more details are expected to be released in the very near future.

No news as well if the anime series will be edited officially but historically for such a violent series with mature themes and language, Naruto Shippuden most likely will be censored to suit the demograph that Disney represents. As more news comes in, eMagi will be sure to keep you updated!

WTF
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-10-01, 12:04 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:
criminology101 wrote:did any of you guys here about this .Believe it! After Cartoon Network dropped the ever popular Japanese Anime, VIZ Media has announced that they have pencilled a deal to bring the massive franchise over to Disney. Sometime in October, fans of Naruto will be able to watch their favourite series on the Disney XD Channel in the USA. So far there has been no news about a possible European deal but more details are expected to be released in the very near future.

WTF

WTF forreal
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by criminology101 2009-10-01, 12:22 pm

Juttaz wrote:
ChapterBlack wrote:

WTF

WTF forreal
yup i saw the commerical yesterday i like :shock:ed starts this month sometime lol
criminology101
criminology101

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-10-01, 2:01 pm

like marvel being bought by disney....shit aint right
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by criminology101 2009-10-01, 7:00 pm

Juttaz wrote:like marvel being bought by disney....shit aint right
i know right them disney catz is buying up everything.
criminology101
criminology101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 7:02 pm

Disney need to lay off that shit and stick to the usual stuff they make rather then ruining other things.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Spexxx 2009-10-01, 7:04 pm

It really doesn't affect much though if you think about it.

I am sure most of us watch it online anyway straight from Japan, so it's really not that big of a deal.
Spexxx
Spexxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

:: Animania

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum