Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animania Outlaw Star Discussion:11-15

+2
Pathway-to-Books
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
6 posters

:: Animania

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Animania Outlaw Star Discussion:11-15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Animania Outlaw Star Discussion:11-15

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 10:39 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:I feel like the series has slowed down abit in the past few episodes and it's not as good as it was in the beginning, hopefully it picks up again soon.
it does stick with it

Yeah, i hadn't planned on dropping the series it's still good to watch, just want some more epic episodes like the first few were.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Animania Outlaw Star Discussion:11-15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Animania Outlaw Star Discussion:11-15

Post by False Profit 2009-10-01, 11:41 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:I feel like the series has slowed down abit in the past few episodes and it's not as good as it was in the beginning, hopefully it picks up again soon.

I feel the same way. I'm sticking with it, though... gonna watch this ep just as soon as this pizza gets here....
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-10-02, 1:48 am

huh. I kinda liked this episode. But then, I'm a weirdo. Sorta Cowboy Bebop-ish.

Made the mistake of watching it dubbed

Gene in a Chopper Suit

Flea and bug jokes

Aisha is no where near as adorable in engrish. American feline=growly. Japanese feline=Nyan Nyan.

Gene needs a Sprite in the worst way.

The cactus' talking as it was being squashed made me LOL

My girl went to jail this morning to do a 3-5 on conspiracy charges. Night is hella boring.

Those bastards forgot to cut my pizza into slices, so I got a big ass sliceless pie.

Those last two things are irrelevant.

On to the next ep.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-02, 1:50 am

False Profit wrote:huh. I kinda liked this episode. But then, I'm a weirdo. Sorta Cowboy Bebop-ish.

Made the mistake of watching it dubbed

Gene in a Chopper Suit

Flea and bug jokes

Aisha is no where near as adorable in engrish. American feline=growly. Japanese feline=Nyan Nyan.

Gene needs a Sprite in the worst way.

The cactus' talking as it was being squashed made me LOL

My girl went to jail this morning to do a 3-5 on conspiracy charges. Night is hella boring.

Those bastards forgot to cut my pizza into slices, so I got a big ass sliceless pie.

Those last two things are irrelevant.

On to the next ep.

Dunno why but that made me LOL!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-10-02, 1:53 am

Pathway-to-Books wrote:

It's true, though! There's no Kawaii in American Aisha at all! Sounds like she's been smoking camel unfiltereds her whole life.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-02, 1:54 am

False Profit wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

It's true, though! There's no Kawaii in American Aisha at all!

I haven't watched the dub because my ears would fall off if i did so i'll just take your word for it!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2