Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol

+51
UK_HIP_HOP
cHIVe
P.Nom
russelBRAND
Reeding Intuition #20
Entharris
I.B. Blackman
Queens4LIFE
It's Like Silent Murder..
TheFuture23
everypairsince85
Richard Dawson
The City (Ain't No Love)
Bay Status
MyDougie23
InDepth713
prana
Mike D
StillReppin
AJ
ICAVEMON
Barry Sanders Jr.
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
Big Pimpin
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
Giraffe Ribs N Collards
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)
Clayton Bigsby
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
lakersandravens
Hate Me
Professor Knowledge
Francis Whizzite
HST
The Mad Hatter
WhatIsReallyReal?
Juttaz
ROFL_GUY
Dead Pre$ident
Ran
ChapterBlack
KufiSmacke®
Capo
rep4qc
4 life
The Most Interesting Man
*locksmith*
naptownkid
WavinGunz@Nunz
superfluousloquacity
55 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol Empty Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 7:45 am

Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol Untitl14
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol Empty Re: Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol

Post by WavinGunz@Nunz 2009-09-29, 8:03 am

they aint shit without us
WavinGunz@Nunz
WavinGunz@Nunz

Back to top Go down

Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol Empty Re: Niggas is mad over at The Reason. They sound like sheep who lost their shepherd. lol

Post by naptownkid 2009-09-29, 9:15 am

haha
naptownkid
naptownkid

Back to top Go down

Post by *locksmith* 2009-09-29, 9:47 am

i didn't know people were catching feelings over this shit ..
*locksmith*
*locksmith*

Back to top Go down

Post by The Most Interesting Man 2009-09-29, 9:59 am

the Reason fell the FUCK OFF!!! The Corner in its few days is already so much better
The Most Interesting Man
The Most Interesting Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-09-29, 10:10 am

The Most Interesting Man wrote:the Reason fell the FUCK OFF!!! The Corner in its few days is already so much better

C/S
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-29, 10:14 am

As long as that dretox bitch dont come up n here floodin it wit her eminem stan threads, im str8
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-09-29, 10:15 am

rep4qc wrote:As long as that dretox bitch dont come up n here floodin it wit her eminem stan threads, im str8

She would most likely get banned
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capo 2009-09-29, 10:18 am

FUCK THE REASON
Capo
Capo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Most Interesting Man 2009-09-29, 10:18 am

i wonder if AHH will realize how important the posters actually are......
The Most Interesting Man
The Most Interesting Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Most Interesting Man 2009-09-29, 10:19 am

Capo wrote:FUCK THE REASON

lol

lol!
The Most Interesting Man
The Most Interesting Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-09-29, 10:19 am

The Most Interesting Man wrote:i wonder if AHH will realize how important the posters actually are......

lol some of them are talking about how shitty things are right now, I guess us leaving really showed them that there was a problem
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-29, 10:24 am

4 life wrote:
rep4qc wrote:As long as that dretox bitch dont come up n here floodin it wit her eminem stan threads, im str8

how long has this forum been around??
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-09-29, 10:25 am

rep4qc wrote:
4 life wrote:

Not long at all, I think within the span of 3 days
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by rep4qc 2009-09-29, 10:28 am

4 life wrote:
rep4qc wrote:
4 life wrote:

haha damn, shuttin the reason down. Twisted Evil

damn they even got better emoticons lol!
rep4qc
rep4qc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Most Interesting Man 2009-09-29, 10:29 am

LOL @ it taking 3 days to cripple the IC
The Most Interesting Man
The Most Interesting Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 4 life 2009-09-29, 10:30 am

rep4qc wrote:
4 life wrote:
rep4qc wrote:
4 life wrote:

haha damn, shuttin the reason down. Twisted Evil

damn they even got better emoticons lol!

Allhiphop only got 2 features that I want implemented here, other than that this site is way better everywhere else
4 life
4 life
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by KufiSmacke® 2009-09-29, 10:46 am

AHH is dying, but still has alot more members..
I have faith in this one growing >> AHH tho.
KufiSmacke®
KufiSmacke®
TRILLA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-29, 10:51 am

I actually enjoy posting here, something that hasn't happened for a while when I was at the IC. It just gets tiring freeposting the shyt out of a stupid thread.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 12:02 pm

I visited the reason this morning just to see how it was doing and they looked like a chicken with its head cut off. Total anarchy. The threads are even worse than before because all the old heads left and the new members are just acting ignorant. Some nigga is trying to elect himself "the reason president" and shit. shit is sad. Reminds me of when a third world country's dictator gets snuffed and niggas either just start wilding out or sit there confused. AHH lost!
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ran 2009-09-29, 12:04 pm

It's all about meaningful Hiphop Discussion at the end of the day, like Iamapervert was making threads about jay-z having kids??? Sleep Don't nobody wanna hear that shit man
Ran
Ran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Pre$ident 2009-09-29, 12:05 pm

so this is the new spot?
Dead Pre$ident
Dead Pre$ident

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-29, 12:06 pm

fuck!!!!! THE REASON!@>> i used to run that sheet
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 12:06 pm

The IC died after the first "upgrade" circa 2004
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Pre$ident 2009-09-29, 12:10 pm

ROFL_GUY wrote:fuck!!!!! THE REASON!@>> i used to run that sheet

smh
Dead Pre$ident
Dead Pre$ident

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next