Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

+6
ICAVEMON
Life On Wax
It's Like Silent Murder..
ChapterBlack
prana
Pathway-to-Books
10 posters

:: Animania

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread Empty Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 1:03 pm

Since everyone has seen these series, even people who aren't anime fans, I figured this would be quite a good and successful thread. So discuss everything Dragonball related in here. Try not to make it a DBZ only thread though, there are two other series to it you know!!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread Empty Re: Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

Post by prana 2009-09-30, 1:22 pm

Didnt like GT so didnt watch it much. DBZ was mostly good up until the end of the cell saga but fell off with Buu. I liked the super saiyan 3 transformation however.
prana

Back to top Go down

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread Empty Re: Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 1:24 pm

The best moment in the entire DBZ series for me was Gohan turning SSJ2 and beating the crap out of Cells minions and then getting super cocky and whooping Cells ass!!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 2:33 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:The best moment in the entire DBZ series for me was Gohan turning SSJ2 and beating the crap out of Cells minions and then getting super cocky and whooping Cells ass!!

Yeah, that transformation was my personal favorite. Gohan suddenly grew a pair outta nowhere and started handing out pwnage like a backorder. Too bad he fell off hard as a character after that.

My favorite fights were Goku vs. Pikkon, Goku vs. Mercenary Tao, Goten vs. Trunks (ftw), Goku vs. kid Buu, and Piccolo vs. 17 and Piccolo vs. Frieza's 2nd form?

Dragonball Z, even though it's the gateway anime for me, actually isn't one of my favorites because it was formulaic after a while, and the whole Z-Cast Syndrome made it a bit lop-sided later on.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 2:35 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:The best moment in the entire DBZ series for me was Gohan turning SSJ2 and beating the crap out of Cells minions and then getting super cocky and whooping Cells ass!!

Yeah, that transformation was my personal favorite. Gohan suddenly grew a pair outta nowhere and started handing out pwnage like a backorder. Too bad he fell off hard as a character after that.

My favorite fights were Goku vs. Pikkon, Goku vs. Mercenary Tao, Goten vs. Trunks (ftw), Goku vs. kid Buu, and Piccolo vs. 17 and Piccolo vs. Frieza's 2nd form?

Dragonball Z, even though it's the gateway anime for me, actually isn't one of my favorites because it was formulaic after a while, and the whole Z-Cast Syndrome made it a bit lop-sided later on.

Yeah, Gohan fell off super hard. That Saiyaman shit was corny as hell. That's GENERAL Tao! and yes, Tao was full of epicness!!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 2:36 pm

Lol, I was gonna say general, but I decided to type mercenary, cuz he did have that 'nigga I don't give a fuck' vibe to em.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 2:38 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:Lol, I was gonna say general, but I decided to type mercenary, cuz he did have that 'nigga I don't give a fuck' vibe to em.

Haha, true! Other than SS2 Gohan my all time favorite character was Shin aka The Supreme Kai!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-30, 2:42 pm

Dragonball Z used to piss me the fuck off sometimes, I'm sitting on my couch, got my popcorn ready and shit waiting for something to pop off... then this nigga Goku want to take 82 episodes just to perform one action. Like setting off a spirit bomb, or going SS3 or something like that.

Me favorite fight in the entire series was Goku and Vegeta's fight before the birth of Buu, now that got me hype because I've been waiting to see them niggas fight again since the first time around.
Swagga Less Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/user/nkzerog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 2:46 pm

Just have to add that the GOAT villian is from the original Dragonball and that villian is...

Spoiler:
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 2:48 pm

Hmm, supreme Kai always seemed kinda soft to me, but I liked him more when I realized his teleportation shitted all over Goku's instant transmission.

Me favorite fight in the entire series was Goku and Vegeta's fight before the birth of Buu, now that got me hype because I've been waiting to see them niggas fight again since the first time around.

Word, I was hyped for that fight too, but I was slightly underwhelmed since it was cut short, and not only that, once you find out Goku could go SS3 it was like, "So he was just playing with Vegeta all along?" Kinda messed up if you ask me.

I never pondered who my favorite character was. I guess it's SS2 Gohan as well, with the young Goku coming in at second place. I'm still saying wtf to when he first learned how to do the kamehameha. Just fired one off after seeing it done once. No lessons, no instructions, nothing.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 2:50 pm

Supreme Kai was a little soft but i always liked him. I always wished they had made him stronger and got him involved in more fights.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 2:55 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:Just have to add that the GOAT villian is from the original Dragonball and that villian is...

Spoiler:

Fuck Pilaf that ol' rice dish-named ass nigga, fuckin full of fail-ass nigga, gotta dime for an assistant and ain't hit that once ass nigga, gotta fox as his other assistant and ain't make a coat outta his ass-ass nigga.

Lol, j/p.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 2:58 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:Just have to add that the GOAT villian is from the original Dragonball and that villian is...

Spoiler:

Fuck Pilaf that ol' rice dish-named ass nigga, fuckin full of fail-ass nigga, gotta dime for an assistant and ain't hit that once ass nigga, gotta fox as his other assistant and ain't make a coat outta his ass-ass nigga.

Lol, j/p.

Lol! Pilaf is GOAT!!

YOU MAD?!?
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 3:13 pm

Lol, nah I liked Pilaf, he's the comic-relief villain.
I ain't mad...
Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread E6omir10
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:15 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:Lol, nah I liked Pilaf, he's the comic-relief villain.
I ain't mad...
Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread E6omir10

That's good than! On another note...the Z sword was a total dissapointment, piece of shit broke....
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 3:19 pm

I completely forgot about it. It was only good for releasing Master Roshi's long-lost Kai brother, who in turn made Gohan a lil more acceptable by making him a Buu-bussa, so I guess it wasn't so bad...a bit anticlimactic but no so bad.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:22 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:I completely forgot about it. It was only good for releasing Master Roshi's long-lost Kai brother, who in turn made Gohan a lil more acceptable by making him a Buu-bussa, so I guess it wasn't so bad...a bit anticlimactic but no so bad.

Haha, Elder Kai! Another old perv. That dance he did around Gohan to release his hidden powers was stupid!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-30, 3:26 pm

*cough*

Umm.... how many of you niggas actually attempted to perform:

The fusion dance
Swagga Less Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:27 pm

^^ Never.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 3:27 pm

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:*cough*

The fusion dance

I don't wanna talk about that.....next question.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-30, 3:28 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:^^ Never.

I lose again.....

I was young okay!!! Fuck yall!!

haters.....
Swagga Less Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:29 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:
It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:*cough*

The fusion dance

I don't wanna talk about that.....next question.

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:^^ Never.

I lose again.....

I was young okay!!! Fuck yall!!

haters.....

LMAO @ you 2!!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-30, 3:32 pm

DBZ is officially the worst anime of all time.

800 years of stalling.

1000 years of landscapes breaking, trees blowing in the wind, tumbleweeds rolling

and 100000 YEARS OF POWERING UP JUST TO MISS THE FUCKING ATTACK.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:33 pm

Life On Wax wrote:DBZ is officially the worst anime of all time.

800 years of stalling.

1000 years of landscapes breaking, trees blowing in the wind, tumbleweeds rolling

LMAO! Go to the IC and say that to Fire-Gun! He'll argue with you all day, he says it's GOAT!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ICAVEMON 2009-09-30, 3:36 pm

Life On Wax wrote:DBZ is officially the worst anime of all time.

800 years of stalling.

thank you
I used to love that show...but then I grew up lol
I think the story/concept has alot of potential...but for the sake of money it seems or lack of intelligence,the writers didn't deliver
the show is inconsistent and takes forever for anything to happen

one thing I would like to ask though
wtf is up with Vegeta & Bulma??
that shit came out of no where
ICAVEMON
ICAVEMON
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

:: Animania

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum