Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

+6
ICAVEMON
Life On Wax
It's Like Silent Murder..
ChapterBlack
prana
Pathway-to-Books
10 posters

:: Animania

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:37 pm

The show is far from WOAT, simply for it's impact on the anime world. I can also think of anime's that are just worse anyway. DBZ does have it's share of flaws though.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official DB/DBZ/GT Discussion Thread

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 3:42 pm

Bulma got a lil too close to the magic stick and voila! Out of Vegeta's trunks cums Trunks! She kept sayin', "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!"

Spoiler:
AUH!
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by P.Nom 2009-09-30, 3:42 pm

i think the best fight in DBZ is Goku vs. Freeza. that shit had me amped as fuck. Gohan's transformation to SSJ2 was the best one in the series too. a few years ago i bought every single episode of dragonball, dbz, and gt (jap with eng subs) and watched them all in order. my favorite anime of all time for nostalgia purposes
P.Nom
P.Nom

http://www.myspace.com/paranommusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:43 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:Bulma got a lil too close to the magic stick and voila! Out of Vegeta's trunks cums Trunks! She kept sayin', "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!"

Spoiler:
AUH!

ROFL *DEAD*
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-30, 3:43 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Life On Wax wrote:DBZ is officially the worst anime of all time.

800 years of stalling.

1000 years of landscapes breaking, trees blowing in the wind, tumbleweeds rolling

and 100000 YEARS OF POWERING UP JUST TO MISS THE FUCKING ATTACK.

LMAO! Go to the IC and say that to Fire-Gun! He'll argue with you all day, he says it's GOAT!

Man fuck DBZ. Shit ruined my early anime childhood.

Waiting ALL day in the early 90's for Cartoon Network to run it. And then they'd repeat it.

So when the internet came out in 1996-1997, I was ON it. I knew the endings and everything I said fuck DBZ.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:46 pm

Life On Wax wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:
Life On Wax wrote:DBZ is officially the worst anime of all time.

800 years of stalling.

1000 years of landscapes breaking, trees blowing in the wind, tumbleweeds rolling

and 100000 YEARS OF POWERING UP JUST TO MISS THE FUCKING ATTACK.

LMAO! Go to the IC and say that to Fire-Gun! He'll argue with you all day, he says it's GOAT!

Man fuck DBZ. Shit ruined my early anime childhood.

Waiting ALL day in the early 90's for Cartoon Network to run it. And then they'd repeat it.

So when the internet came out in 1996-1997, I was ON it. I knew the endings and everything I said fuck DBZ.

LOL! DBZ isn't the greatest ever but i certainly wouldn't call it the worst either.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ICAVEMON 2009-09-30, 3:52 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:The show is far from WOAT, simply for it's impact on the anime world. I can also think of anime's that are just worse anyway. DBZ does have it's share of flaws though.

I wouldnt say its the worst...but It aint all that...
and It did* have a huge impact...but some of it wasnt for the best
because of the success of DBZ,more anime's started with that stalling shit and tryin to stretch two episodes into 20

if the writers really wanted to do something amazing
the show would be a lil something like this trailer