Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)?

+11
midwest_messiah
CoogsTexansRocketsStros
naptownkid
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
CutThroatBalla
hk1388
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
lakersandravens
Life On Wax
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
15 posters

Go down

Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)? Empty Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)?

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 3:44 pm

Discuss.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)? Empty Re: Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)?

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-30, 3:45 pm

Randy Moss is going to be, providing he gets that ring.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)? Empty Re: Who is the 2nd Greatest Wide Receiver of all-time (cause we know Jerry Rice is the GOAT)?

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 3:46 pm

Life On Wax wrote:Randy Moss is going to be, providing he gets that ring.

...that isn't a given
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-30, 3:46 pm

Randy Moss will be....

TO had potential but his stats are only going to decrease and he needs a ring to boost him unlike moss
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-30, 3:49 pm

ima go out on a limb and say barring injuries itll be Larry Fitzgerald...

...i cant say Moss cuz talent/stats or not, the way he played in Oakland and quit on his team was horrible...I'd choose Cris Carter or Michael Irvin over Randy Moss
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by hk1388 2009-09-30, 3:57 pm

Right now its Chris Carter. Moss and TO have a chance.
hk1388
hk1388

Back to top Go down

Post by CutThroatBalla 2009-09-30, 4:00 pm

Chris Carter, Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, Steve Largent are all in the conversation
CutThroatBalla
CutThroatBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-30, 4:02 pm

I was just gunna say no Love for Marvin Harrison?
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-30, 4:05 pm

marvin harrison's numbers arent as good as the likes of TO

TO>>>marvin harrison
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Ave. (Til_Infinity) 2009-09-30, 4:13 pm

Chris Carter....he had the best hands of any reciever including jerry rice n/h
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
9th Ave. (Til_Infinity)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-30, 4:21 pm

Cris Carter...

Berman- "All He Does?"

TJ- CATCH TOUCHDOWNS!

right now carter is 2nd best, it will never be moss
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-30, 4:40 pm

Cris Carter, but Moss is very close. You can't deny Moss talent and his stats though, minus his last year in Oakland (his first year there was very good). Dude has played at a high level since his rookie year

Back to top Go down

Post by naptownkid 2009-09-30, 5:45 pm

if i had to go by production i would go marvin harrison, i remember he was all that manning had to throw to, and he still made catch after catch, dude had 149 receptions one year. then i would go randy moss, if things continue randy will be number 2 when it's all said and done
naptownkid
naptownkid

Back to top Go down

Post by CoogsTexansRocketsStros 2009-09-30, 8:23 pm

If Andre Johnson ever gets a legit team he will be #2, If Larrys in the convo then so is Andre. Consider the fact that he spent the beginning of his career gettin thrown to by David fucking Carr.
CoogsTexansRocketsStros
CoogsTexansRocketsStros

Back to top Go down

Post by midwest_messiah 2009-09-30, 8:39 pm

Chris Carter
midwest_messiah
midwest_messiah

Back to top Go down

Post by NJ76ers 2009-09-30, 9:56 pm

CutThroatBalla wrote:Chris Carter, Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, Steve Largent are all in the conversation

QFT
NJ76ers
NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post by *locksmith* 2009-09-30, 10:29 pm

Tim Brown , Chris Carter , and Marvin Harrison >>>Randy Moss and Terrell Owens ..
*locksmith*
*locksmith*

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-30, 11:44 pm

midwest_messiah wrote:Chris Carter
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by One Man Army 2009-09-30, 11:49 pm

NJ76ers wrote:
CutThroatBalla wrote:Chris Carter, Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, Steve Largent are all in the conversation

QFT
One Man Army
One Man Army

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 1:34 pm

*locksmith* wrote:Tim Brown , Chris Carter , and Marvin Harrison >>>Randy Moss and Terrell Owens ..

co-sign this, i made a point in another thread back in the IC about how Cris Carter & Marvin Harrison excelled because of their work ethic and high football IQ's, Randy Moss and Terrell Owens are the two most physically gifted wide receivers ever (and you can add Larry Fitzgerald to that list)...but if they worked as hard as Cris Carter and Marvin Harrison and had the same level of competitiveness...they would be the 2 best ever one day.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by *locksmith* 2009-10-01, 9:00 pm

MyfriendscallmeMrParker wrote:
*locksmith* wrote:Tim Brown , Chris Carter , and Marvin Harrison >>>Randy Moss and Terrell Owens ..

co-sign this, i made a point in another thread back in the IC about how Cris Carter & Marvin Harrison excelled because of their work ethic and high football IQ's, Randy Moss and Terrell Owens are the two most physically gifted wide receivers ever (and you can add Larry Fitzgerald to that list)...but if they worked as hard as Cris Carter and Marvin Harrison and had the same level of competitiveness...they would be the 2 best ever one day.

Don't forget about Tim Brown he was one of the greatest receivers in the game ..
*locksmith*
*locksmith*

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 10:44 pm

*locksmith* wrote:

Don't forget about Tim Brown he was one of the greatest receivers in the game ..
nah i didn't forget, just saying that was the point i was originally trying to make...
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by *locksmith* 2009-10-01, 11:24 pm

*locksmith* wrote:

nah i didn't forget, just saying that was the point i was originally trying to make...

That's kool with me . I cosign your statement .
*locksmith*
*locksmith*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down