Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week???

+12
Francis Whizzite
KufiSmacke®
y0ungg_m0ney
ChapterBlack
Hate Me
superfluousloquacity
Juttaz
WavinGunz@Nunz
Life On Wax
infamous-wunz
Clayton Bigsby
ROFL_GUY
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week??? Empty will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week???

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 6:13 pm

DRAKE suppose to be the HOTTEST BIGGEST artist in hip-hop right?

i just dont see the HYPE behind him...

i dont think he will do BIG numbers 1st week.. he prob do like 250k TOPS...

BISD 1st week sales will double Drakes 1st week sales....

no hate... i just think most message board people are very delusional when it comes to how POPULAR 50 really is...and how popular they think DRAKE will be..

u think BISD 1st week numbers will top DRAKE 1st week numbers?
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week??? Empty Re: will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week???

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-30, 6:16 pm

I doubt it. 50 wishes he had the buzz drake has. He's gotten more attention for comedy skits than music lately.
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week??? Empty Re: will BISD outsell Drake "thank me later" 1st week???

Post by infamous-wunz 2009-09-30, 6:18 pm

Clayton Bigsby wrote:I doubt it. 50 wishes he had the buzz drake has. He's gotten more attention for comedy skits than music lately.

co-sign, if there albums were to drop next week drake would mos def win.

Only thing 50 got going for him is he already has a core and established fanbase already where alot of drakes fans are just riding the wave...
infamous-wunz
infamous-wunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-30, 6:19 pm

Hell no. Drake >>> 50 right now.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by WavinGunz@Nunz 2009-09-30, 6:23 pm

no way.

drake got buzz 50 wishes he could even see.

SMH @ 50 fakin some gay ass hospital accident for attention. lol
WavinGunz@Nunz
WavinGunz@Nunz

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 6:24 pm

thats my ENTIRE point..

50 got an ESTABLISHED fan base thats good for atleast 300k imo..

the jury on DRAKE fanbase still out...

i hope DRAKE do good numbers tho... hiphop need to hit the charts hard again..
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 6:25 pm

By the time Drake releases an album, hes gonna do plies #'s
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-30, 6:26 pm

Lol Plies went gold.

....Twice.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 6:28 pm

sO FAR GONE>>>bisd SALES WISE. LOL J/K

BUT FOR REAL THO i THINK drake gon outsell 50 and 50 gonna go get his panties all in a bunch and start dissing drake and then Jay will drop some slick subliminal in an interview, riding for drizzy. Drake's buzz is nuckin Futts right now. I bet if he had of came out (no drake) when em was doing like 9 mil and nelly was doing like 7 mill, Drake wouldve been the first rapper to go diamond in a month if he had the buzz he does now. He has more buzz than 50 did wen GRODT came out. White people only bought GRODT cuz they were scared he was really a thug and would come kidnap their grandmas if they didnt go get his album. Now that they no he aint no thug his sales have been going down every album
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 6:31 pm

superfluousloquacity wrote:sO FAR GONE>>>bisd SALES WISE. LOL J/K

BUT FOR REAL THO i THINK drake gon outsell 50 and 50 gonna go get his panties all in a bunch and start dissing drake and then Jay will drop some slick subliminal in an interview, riding for drizzy. Drake's buzz is nuckin Futts right now. I bet if he had of came out (no drake) when em was doing like 9 mil and nelly was doing like 7 mill, Drake wouldve been the first rapper to go diamond in a month if he had the buzz he does now. He has more buzz than 50 did wen GRODT came out. White people only bought GRODT cuz they were scared he was really a thug and would come kidnap their grandmas if they didnt go get his album. Now that they no he aint no thug his sales have been going down every album

ROFL @ drake EVER @ anytime in history doin EM numbers... yall are delusional as shit..
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-30, 6:31 pm

Just because you don't like it, don't disregard his appeal to others.

Gotta have an objective business mindset.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-30, 6:34 pm

LOL The 50 hate is strong in this thread.....
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WavinGunz@Nunz 2009-09-30, 6:34 pm

Life On Wax wrote:Just because you don't like it, don't disregard his appeal to others.

c/s

i hate drake but cant deny the dudes gonna sell big...

just look at the So Far Gone free mixtape that sold 60,000 copies lmao
WavinGunz@Nunz
WavinGunz@Nunz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-09-30, 6:34 pm

I doubt it. Drake has a supermassive buzz. Fif would have to come up with a huge single and some gimmick to put up some comparable numbers. Overseas, Fif may outsell him though.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 6:36 pm

Life On Wax wrote:Just because you don't like it, don't disregard his appeal to others.

he has appeal im not doubting that...

but he hasnt proved ANYTHING...

look @ flo-rida.. he had that "apple bottom jeans" joint which was THE biggest single i can remember..

i dont even think he went gold..

SINGLES dont sell albums... ARTIST w ESTABLISHED FAN BASES SELL ALBUMS..

the last ROOKIE MC to put up dcent 1st week numbers was JEEZY and he only did like 350k and that was in 05.......
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-09-30, 6:36 pm

Chitown312{FPC} wrote:LOL The 50 hate is strong in this thread.....

Where is the hate in stating that 50 has very little buzz behind his music?
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 6:36 pm

Life On Wax wrote:Lol Plies went gold.

....Twice.

But with the amount of fanboys.girls he has people would expect him to do carter 3 #s. Your from Toronto so you know theres to many Drake dickryders down here
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by WavinGunz@Nunz 2009-09-30, 6:37 pm

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Chitown312{FPC} wrote:LOL The 50 hate is strong in this thread.....

Where is the hate in stating that 50 has very little buzz behind his music?

which is supported by the fact that all his singles flopped
WavinGunz@Nunz
WavinGunz@Nunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-30, 6:38 pm

SMH@the first comment not only "white people" where buyin GRODT im black an i bought it an I no alot of other niggas that bought it too lol.... and at the 2nd comment you can say that for every rapper cause everyone sales went down in this era.......
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 6:39 pm

ROFL_GUY wrote:

ROFL @ drake EVER @ anytime in history doin EM numbers... yall are delusional as shit..

ROFL-if you burped would the smell of em's man fruit permeate the air?

Look at the context I was talking about...I was referincing an era where even Nelly was doing 5-6 million and his buzz wasn't what drake's is. I think he is an ok rapper but I respect the fact that somehow his buzz is bigger than your love for em.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-09-30, 6:39 pm

drake gonna sell . just for the fact he's half jewish lol jk . but with his buzz, i wouldn't be surprised if he outsold 50
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 6:40 pm

Chitown312{FPC} wrote:

SMH@the first comment not only "white people" where buyin GRODT im black an i bought it an I no alot of other niggas that bought it too lol.... and at the 2nd comment you can say that for every rapper cause everyone sales went down in this era.......

I was being facetious with the first comment Chi and I stand my ground with the other comment as some's sales went down considerably more than other but some people are still putting up good numbers.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 6:41 pm

superfluousloquacity wrote:
ROFL_GUY wrote:

ROFL-if you burped would the smell of em's man fruit permeate the air?

Look at the context I was talking about...I was referincing an era where even Nelly was doing 5-6 million and his buzz wasn't what drake's is. I think he is an ok rapper but I respect the fact that somehow his buzz is bigger than your love for em.

ok so ur sayin his buzz is as big as EM and NELLY in 00-03

so DRAKE should do RELAPSE numbers goin by your logic RIGHT?
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 6:42 pm

drake gon do 500k and wayne gonna spend some of that carter 3 money to lift it up to 600k.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-30, 6:42 pm

superfluousloquacity wrote:
Chitown312{FPC} wrote:

I was being facetious with the first comment Chi and I stand my ground with the other comment as some's sales went down considerably more than other but some people are still putting up good numbers.
But if you compare them to the numbers they use to do they went down alot....
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next