Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mangaka/Comic Book Artist Has the Best Art Style?

5 posters

:: Animania

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Mangaka/Comic Book Artist Has the Best Art Style? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Mangaka/Comic Book Artist Has the Best Art Style?

Post by False Profit 2009-10-01, 1:00 am

ChapterBlack wrote:Seriously guys, take this shit to off-topic, I made this for a reason.

lol okay okay sorry.
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Which Mangaka/Comic Book Artist Has the Best Art Style? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Mangaka/Comic Book Artist Has the Best Art Style?

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 1:01 am

False Profit wrote:
ChapterBlack wrote:Seriously guys, take this shit to off-topic, I made this for a reason.

lol okay okay sorry.

We done fucked up.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2009-10-01, 1:02 am

Yea he said that lil Wayne and Kanye were on top of the rap game and the reason that they were on top is because so many gays run rap, that nigga needs to put his head in the oven for that comment, but back to the thread before Chapter Black E-Smacks the shit outta me
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-10-01, 1:03 am

Pathway-to-Books wrote:
False Profit wrote:

lol okay okay sorry.

We done fucked up.

you started it.

Anyway, T/S... are you asking our opinion on the Best American Comic Artist, too?

It depends on what you're looking for.

If it's detail, it's George Perez.

Realism, you HAVE to go with Alex Ross, who uses actual models and PAINTS all of his work by hand.

Last edited by False Profit on 2009-10-01, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2009-10-01, 1:04 am

Akira Toriyama has to get credit to if anyone stops and pays attention his backgrounds are amazing!!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 1:22 am

*Ahem* Now that everything's back on track....*regains composure*

I didn't have any particular region in mind, just whoever was good at art. From what I've seen, Alex Ross is the Norman Rockwell of comics. I can't say I'm into American comics much though, over-exaggerated proportions on the characters really turn me off to it, and the whole superheroes wearing tights thing.

One artist that sticks out to me is Marko Djurdevic from Germany. His skills are amazing, and he makes American comics look great, and others too (except for He-Man...ugh).
Other artists I like would be Jo-Chen, Masashi Kishimoto (the art in Naruto is great), Nobuhiro Watsuki, Bengal, and the folks over at Udon Comics. Masamune Shirow gets a nod from me.

I'm trying really hard not to bring up concept artists right now lol.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2