Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred?

+2
Life On Wax
ThaGodDark25
6 posters

Go down

Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred? Empty Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred?

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:18 am

That would suck bad. I remember how clowned Sticky Fingaz got after losing that boxing match on MTV. Now if DMX loses I'm afraid it will be the same results. Every time somebody try to mention DMX fighting, he will automatically be labeled a loser just for losing in a boxing match.

Boxing and Street fighting is different.

Um...ask Kimbo if he knows anything about the difference in Street Fighting and other skilled techniques of fighting lol
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred? Empty Re: Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred?

Post by Life On Wax 2009-10-02, 4:38 am

Who is DMX fighting?
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred? Empty Re: Remember when Sticky Fingaz loss that Boxing match on MTV, If DMX get beat will he lose respect and Street Cred?

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:40 am

Life On Wax wrote:Who is DMX fighting?

Some actor name Eric Martinez.

Check this out

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2584305/
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-10-02, 4:43 am

DMX has a high possibility of getting his ass beat. The other guy does too.

If he loses, his career is over. I would forfeit now,just to be sure. He's already struggling to get back into the industry as it is.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 4:47 am

Life On Wax wrote:DMX has a high possibility of getting his ass beat. The other guy does too.

If he loses, his career is over. I would forfeit now,just to be sure. He's already struggling to get back into the industry as it is.

Exactly man. This was looking like a good come back for X, coming str8 out of jail, the crack talk being calming down out there, and then he takes on a celebrity fight.

I want to know who talked him into this. (Swizz Beats) that seem like the only person he been hanging with lately lol

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to get your paper up.

Wow
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-10-02, 4:54 am

.....He has a better chance of doing endorsement for something before this Celebrity shit.

His career=over if he loses.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by infamous-wunz 2009-10-02, 1:40 pm

On the other hand if X wins, he will be forever be THAT NIGGA. Im not sure its worth the risk though...
infamous-wunz
infamous-wunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecca1000 2009-10-02, 5:08 pm

Why do cats make a big deal outta that Sticky boxing match .... Dude didn't get knocked out .... it went to a decision.

Can't figure why X would be doing this (or why sticky did it) ..... is it for charity? Is X going broke? Ain't he working on an album right now? No movies for him to get on board with? wtf?!
Mecca1000
Mecca1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayton Bigsby 2009-10-02, 5:21 pm

Mecca1000 wrote:Why do cats make a big deal outta that Sticky boxing match .... Dude didn't get knocked out .... it went to a decision.

Can't figure why X would be doing this (or why sticky did it) ..... is it for charity? Is X going broke? Ain't he working on an album right now? No movies for him to get on board with? wtf?!

He didn't get knocked out, but he talked a lot of shit and he got his ass whooped. Fuck a decision, cause it was an easy decision. He was a gangster rapper who tool a beating from a white boy on live tv

LAUCE
Clayton Bigsby
Clayton Bigsby
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecca1000 2009-10-02, 7:21 pm

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Mecca1000 wrote:Why do cats make a big deal outta that Sticky boxing match .... Dude didn't get knocked out .... it went to a decision.

He didn't get knocked out, but he talked a lot of shit and he got his ass whooped. Fuck a decision, cause it was an easy decision. He was a gangster rapper who tool a beating from a white boy on live tv

LAUCE
You act like Sticky didn't even get any punches off .......they exchanged a few jabs and got tangled up ....... I doubt it would've been as easy as you're trying to make it out to be if they caught a fair one out in the streets ............. i'm just saying
Mecca1000
Mecca1000

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-10-02, 7:30 pm

this forum is getting deaded tomorrow-head over to the new site.....thacorner.net/forum
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-02, 8:03 pm

Mecca1000 wrote:
Clayton Bigsby wrote:

LAUCE
You act like Sticky didn't even get any punches off .......they exchanged a few jabs and got tangled up ....... I doubt it would've been as easy as you're trying to make it out to be if they caught a fair one out in the streets ............. i'm just saying

That's exactly what I'm saying man. Street fights and Boxing is too different worlds for real. Sticky just wasn't as skilled as the other dude with the gloves on but I just remember after he loss ppl went in crazy hard on Sticky Fingaz.

I was like wth is this about? I hope that don't happen to DMX they can fight in the ring all they want but I bet nobody trying to see X on the streets.
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down