Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if"....

+12
superfluousloquacity
South-East
King P
im>u
Life On Wax
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
ChapterBlack
hk1388
ThaGodDark25
The_R_
HST
ROFL_GUY
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if".... Empty I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if"....

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-10-04, 6:15 pm

if.... you think jeezy has a classic album..

if... you think the blueprint is better than aquemini

if... you think nas only has 1 classic

add on..
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if".... Empty Re: I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if"....

Post by HST 2009-10-04, 6:16 pm

if......you argue over albums sales......lol
HST
HST
TRILLA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/Habib24202

Back to top Go down

I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if".... Empty Re: I dont respect ur opinion on hip-hop "if"....

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-10-04, 6:19 pm

HST wrote:if......you argue over albums sales......lol

realest shit ever wrote ^^^
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_R_ 2009-10-04, 6:21 pm

I respect all opinions, but there's just certain people i don't talk hip-hop with & thats how it is offline as well.
The_R_
The_R_

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaGodDark25 2009-10-04, 6:23 pm

ROFL_GUY wrote:if.... you think jeezy has a classic album..

add on..

if....you say and actually believe " Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time"
ThaGodDark25
ThaGodDark25
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by hk1388 2009-10-04, 6:23 pm

if you think where the person is from determines how good their music is...

co-sign the arguing over album sales
hk1388
hk1388

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-04, 6:27 pm

if you only listen to what's on the radio.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-04, 7:34 pm

add on..
then you clearly don't respect my opinion, i think two of these are true.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-04, 7:37 pm

If you're an idiot or you have no idea what you're talking about. Really that's it.

I had a friend who tried to tell me that Pac was the greatest rapper ever, not for his skills on the Mic...not because of his impact, not because of his song-writing skills...but because he was the realest rapper ever. Everything he did was real and he never did anything for money, all of it was to educate others and be a real nigga.

I can't respect that dumb shit.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-10-04, 7:40 pm

I don't respect your opinion on Hip-Hop if your opinion isn't actually your own; it's just a collection of other peoples opinions strung together forming some collective of bullshit that you don't truly believe, but you say to "fit in" with a certain crowd.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-04, 7:54 pm

Also if you're a rappers relative...I don't respect your opinion on said rapper lol
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by im>u 2009-10-04, 8:38 pm

first post... Peace...

if your fav rapper is drake and you or any of your friends wear skinny jeans
im>u
im>u

Back to top Go down

Post by King P 2009-10-04, 8:52 pm

I respect everybody's opinion as long as they can back it up with logic and reasoning.
King P
King P

Back to top Go down

Post by South-East 2009-10-04, 8:55 pm

add on..

2 of those are true to me.
South-East

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-10-04, 9:00 pm

I dont respect your opinion if you think that there is actually a concrete "right" or "wrong" on any of the rap hypotheticals and debates that are argued....hence, if you think there is a definite top 5 DOA...I dont respect your opinion....if you think there is a definitive definition for the term "classic Album"...I dont respect your opinion...why you ask? Because there is no right or wrong...everything is objective...every thing is personal...nothing is universal. There isn't one Top 5 DOA list or 1 "classic album" that everyone will uniformally agree on. Do you think illmatic is a classic? Congrats, but somewhere out there, there is someone who has never heard it and thinks Trap or Die is a classic...my point is that it is all subjective upon the personal opinions of said person opinionating. Everyone is right in their own mind. Everyone else is wrong outside of it.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by im>u 2009-10-04, 9:08 pm

King P wrote:I respect everybody's opinion as long as they can back it up with logic and reasoning.

true true true.... always that...but i thot we was just bein funny....
im>u
im>u

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-04, 9:18 pm

I have a hard time respecting people's opinions on things, once they've made it clear that they unfairly criticize things they don't know shit about. For example, if someone is critical of Joe Budden's music, but admits that they haven't heard shit from him since Pump it Up, then I have a hard time taking other opinions of theirs seriously going forward, and not because they are critical of an artist, but because they have allowed themself to form an opinion on someone's body of work, without actually hearing a good chunk of it. When people do this type of shit, it tells me that they tend to be illogical and over-generalize too much....
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by im>u 2009-10-04, 10:41 pm

WhatIsReallyReal? wrote:I have a hard time respecting people's opinions on things, once they've made it clear that they unfairly criticize things they don't know shit about. For example, if someone is critical of Joe Budden's music, but admits that they haven't heard shit from him since Pump it Up, then I have a hard time taking other opinions of theirs seriously going forward, and not because they are critical of an artist, but because they have allowed themself to form an opinion on someone's body of work, without actually hearing a good chunk of it. When people do this type of shit, it tells me that they tend to be illogical and over-generalize too much....

well said...im pretty much a fan of the music in general.. but for the sake of a good argument i mite say anything.... but it seems some are fans of the image not the music..so they shit on the person they dont like never even hearing their music really...if there was no videos and internet just music it would be much much dfrnt
im>u
im>u

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-04, 11:09 pm

im>u wrote:
WhatIsReallyReal? wrote:I have a hard time respecting people's opinions on things, once they've made it clear that they unfairly criticize things they don't know shit about. For example, if someone is critical of Joe Budden's music, but admits that they haven't heard shit from him since Pump it Up, then I have a hard time taking other opinions of theirs seriously going forward, and not because they are critical of an artist, but because they have allowed themself to form an opinion on someone's body of work, without actually hearing a good chunk of it. When people do this type of shit, it tells me that they tend to be illogical and over-generalize too much....

well said...im pretty much a fan of the music in general.. but for the sake of a good argument i mite say anything.... but it seems some are fans of the image not the music..so they shit on the person they dont like never even hearing their music really...if there was no videos and internet just music it would be much much dfrnt

yeah, playing devil's advocate is one thing, but after a series of discussions with someone you can tell if they are being argumentative or if they're just uninformed and idiotic....but yeah, alot of people allow their opinoins to get jaded by a persons image.....
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-04, 11:10 pm

im>u...

how did you hear about this site?
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by im>u 2009-10-04, 11:54 pm

WhatIsReallyReal? wrote:im>u...

how did you hear about this site?

i been reading at ahh for a long time but never posted because they couldnt get my password ever emailed to me for some resn..so i gave up and just read.. today i seen a post that said smthn about a cat starting a site and was just popping in to give a bit of advice.. i followed the link and signed up.. im all about supporting cats doing their thing from the ground up.. so im here to support... are u involved in the start up???
im>u
im>u

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sanders Jr. 2009-10-05, 12:00 am

the only rapper you listen to from Illinois is Yung Berg
Barry Sanders Jr.
Barry Sanders Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-05, 12:01 am

im>u wrote:are u involved in the start up???

yup...just trying to create a place where hip hop and rap can be discussed without all the nonsensical bullshit that came to characterize much of the Reason.....
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by im>u 2009-10-05, 12:11 am

yep.. hell yeah!!! thats wus up... good luck to you all...im glad to be among the first to be a member... ill drop the link wherever i can and spread the word.. the site looks real good....
im>u
im>u

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIsReallyReal? 2009-10-05, 12:13 am

im>u wrote:yep.. hell yeah!!! thats wus up... good luck to you all...im glad to be among the first to be a member... ill drop the link wherever i can and spread the word.. the site looks real good....

cheers
WhatIsReallyReal?
WhatIsReallyReal?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next