Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done?

+3
lakersandravens
It's Like Silent Murder..
superfluousloquacity
7 posters

Go down

What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done? Empty What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done?

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-28, 6:22 pm

Everybody can be facetious at times and everyone has a lil ignorant side that rears its head every now and then. What is the most ignorant thing you have done?

In high school I had a tax free side hustle that quarterly netted me the average household’s per capita so I thought I was rich and shit and once this chick asked me if she could borrow a dollar. I took out a ten, ripped it in ten pieces and handed her one piece and walked away. Lol

I swear to you I started the “Make it rain” craze when I was in high school. Another time during a football pep rally wasn’t no one getting crunk and our principle said if we didn’t get hyped up we were going back to class-so I took like $600 out my pocket and threw it into the stands. Long story short it almost caused a riot and I got suspended from school and almost arrested for inciting a riot and the Secret Service came to my crib cuz they thought I was counterfeiting money or some shit. Real talk.

Whenever I get drunk I have a propensity for setting money on fire. Once I had taken a fifth of Bacardi 151 to the dome and according to my friends set about lighting roughly $1800 on fire. ( I had just finished watching rush hour and liked how the money was all red and shit when it was on fire lol)

What bout y’all?
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done? Empty Re: What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done?

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-28, 6:30 pm

You won this thread before anyone posted in it... lmao
Swagga Less Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/user/nkzerog

Back to top Go down

What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done? Empty Re: What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done?

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-28, 6:32 pm

threadstarter got money lol....
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-28, 6:32 pm

I got kicked out of my creative arts high school in 10th grade and had to transfer.

So after 2 weeks, I devised a plot with a friend and I wrote this long ass crack sheet of jokes against like EVERYONE I didn't like (whole lot of people)

Shit was 2 pages long, and we snuck them in early one day before anyone got to school. We had the entire school in an UPROAR. Parents were being called, students interrogated, feelings CAUGHT all over the place for like 2 weeks.

I crushed souls.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-28, 6:37 pm

Life On Wax wrote:I got kicked out of my creative arts high school in 10th grade and had to transfer.

So after 2 weeks, I devised a plot with a friend and I wrote this long ass crack sheet of jokes against like EVERYONE I didn't like (whole lot of people)

Shit was 2 pages long, and we snuck them in early one day before anyone got to school. We had the entire school in an UPROAR. Parents were being called, students interrogated, feelings CAUGHT all over the place for like 2 weeks.

I crushed souls.

I made one of them too, but mine wasn't supposed to be seen. A friend and I were sitting in the library after school one day and we started drawing random shit on a piece of paper and making jokes (for example, we made fun of one of my friends whose hook/crease in the back of his head made his shit shaped like a damn question mark, and how that niggas dome was shaped like frieza in his final form) man, somehow that shit got out and I caught hell for weeks.
Swagga Less Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/user/nkzerog

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-28, 6:55 pm

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:
Life On Wax wrote:I got kicked out of my creative arts high school in 10th grade and had to transfer.

I crushed souls.

I made one of them too, but mine wasn't supposed to be seen. A friend and I were sitting in the library after school one day and we started drawing random shit on a piece of paper and making jokes (for example, we made fun of one of my friends whose hook/crease in the back of his head made his shit shaped like a damn question mark, and how that niggas dome was shaped like frieza in his final form) man, somehow that shit got out and I caught hell for weeks.

LOL.

What is the most ignorant thing you have ever done? Frieza7
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-28, 6:56 pm

Yeah, me and money don't get along well. Just last Friday I got drunk with my brothers and went to Waffle House at like 3 am. Apparently I tipped the waitress $83, bought food for like half of the people in the bitch, and stole the toilet knob. About an hour before I had apparently used three rolled up $100 dollar bills to light a blunt with and ended up having to buy my nigga a new phone cuz it was going off all night cuz of his bitch and I broke it in half.

But anyways, lol, As my high school senior prank, We and a few niggas got a hold of the list of Locker Combinations for all 2,000 lockers and threw the lists all over the school in like the middle of the school year.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-28, 7:09 pm

I crushed souls.

making people catch feelings in real life=WIN
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-28, 10:49 pm

got drunk with my friends the night before a huge meeting we had for our community service club in HS. Fucked up thing is I was fine, I wasen't even in charge, my boy was the one in charge lol shit was funny.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-28, 11:14 pm

1.)See the biggest fail thread for one of my ignorant stunts
2.)Similar to what ol boy did with his list, I made a rap tape dissing all the people who used to pick on me and my friends.....my nigga was so impressed by it, he showed one nigga, and he showed another nigga, and so forth until I got expelled for exciting a riot

But T/S won the TC's Most Ignit Nigga Award.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 12:17 am

I gladly accept Said honor. lol. I work hard and I play just as hard. lol
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboveclouds theSpaceGhost 2009-09-29, 12:55 am

@super
lmao damn in less than 3 post youve admitted to pissing away almost $3000...wow
Aboveclouds theSpaceGhost
Aboveclouds theSpaceGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 1:14 am

Aboveclouds theSpaceGhost wrote:@super
lmao damn in less than 3 post youve admitted to pissing away almost $3000...wow

money grows on trees. lol
Actually in grows in cotton fields but you know what I mean.

I've blown so much money in my life. I can remember alotting myself $500 for the nite and coming home 2-3k broker than I was when I left the crib. You only live life once and I got some hellafied crazy stories to tell when I get older.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 1:41 am

pretty much the ridiculous amount of posts i'm trying to get today...that's ignant IMO
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 1:41 am

5 more will get me where i want to go?
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 1:42 am

Alright 4 it is
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

no i said it was 3
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

come on it's gotta be 2
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

uno?
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Nas lost...and goodnight lol
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down