Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Animania Official IceBreaker Thread:TC Edition

+7
Juttaz
The Mad Hatter
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
False Profit
ICAVEMON
Pathway-to-Books
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
11 posters

:: Animania

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Animania Official IceBreaker Thread:TC Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: The Animania Official IceBreaker Thread:TC Edition

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-29, 7:34 pm

Props to everyone for actually posting this time lol Very Happy
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

The Animania Official IceBreaker Thread:TC Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: The Animania Official IceBreaker Thread:TC Edition

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-30, 12:35 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:Props to everyone for actually posting this time lol Very Happy

Animania's Damn Near Gonna Be One of the Top Forums This Time Around...

Can anyone say IC LAUCE?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 12:59 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:Props to everyone for actually posting this time lol Very Happy

Can anyone say IC LAUCE?

At the moment we're the second most popular forum besides the tape deck. I wonder how long we'll stay like that though.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-30, 1:03 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Can anyone say IC LAUCE?

At the moment we're the second most popular forum besides the tape deck. I wonder how long we'll stay like that though.

As Long As We Stay A Quality Forum.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-30, 3:02 pm

Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Can anyone say IC LAUCE?

There's nowhere to go but up... its mainly Pathway, Blood-Raiyne, and Chapter Black that keep this forum poppin at the current moment. Then you have your regular posters like Juttaz, Greenz, and Lady Dip (apologies if I left you out, names aren't my strong point)

Then you're going to have people like me... I was a Reason poster back on the IC that never paid much attention to other forums outside of the GnS, Arcade, and OTTB.
It's Like Silent Murder..
Swagga Less Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/user/nkzerog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:06 pm

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Can anyone say IC LAUCE?

There's nowhere to go but up... its mainly Pathway, Blood-Raiyne, and Chapter Black that keep this forum poppin at the current moment. Then you have your regular posters like Juttaz, Greenz, and Lady Dip (apologies if I left you out, names aren't my strong point)

Then you're going to have people like me... I was a Reason poster back on the IC that never paid much attention to other forums outside of the GnS, Arcade, and OTTB.

Lol, you quote me and still refer to me as pathway rather than 'you'. btw, call me Books Smile
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Like Silent Murder.. 2009-09-30, 3:18 pm

I just peeped the old animania forum, that shit is a damn ghost town now.
Swagga Less Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/user/nkzerog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-30, 3:20 pm

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:I just peeped the old animania forum, that shit is a damn ghost town now.

Yepp, we are all over here now though. We still have a few members from there though that haven't been online yet, so we have to make sure they get over here.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-10-01, 3:14 pm

It's Like Silent Murder.. wrote:
Pathway-to-Books wrote:

Can anyone say IC LAUCE?

Regardless, You Did alot for this forum as well as everybody who posted in the Hentai Thread lol
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2