Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the biggest difference between Men and Women?

+6
y0ungg_m0ney
Life On Wax
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
KufiSmacke®
superfluousloquacity
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
10 posters

Go down

What is the biggest difference between Men and Women? Empty What is the biggest difference between Men and Women?

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 1:27 pm

Where is the biggest disconnect between the sexes?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

What is the biggest difference between Men and Women? Empty Re: What is the biggest difference between Men and Women?

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 1:32 pm

Sex. Honestly. Men look at it as more or less A non emotional action whereas women are hard wired to associate sexual intercourse with emotion, love, etc… Some times a nigga just wanna F**k but most girls aren’t like that. The other one would probably be rational. Once again, females are emotional creatures and tend to let logic be over-run by emotion.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

What is the biggest difference between Men and Women? Empty Re: What is the biggest difference between Men and Women?

Post by KufiSmacke® 2009-09-29, 2:02 pm

superfluousloquacity wrote:Sex. Honestly. Men look at it as more or less A non emotional action whereas women are hard wired to associate sexual intercourse with emotion, love, etc… Some times a nigga just wanna F**k but most girls aren’t like that. The other one would probably be rational. Once again, females are emotional creatures and tend to let logic be over-run by emotion.

^^What he said.
KufiSmacke®
KufiSmacke®
TRILLA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Raiyne Threezie 2009-09-29, 2:20 pm

This Thread Will Flop Without Females.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by KufiSmacke® 2009-09-29, 2:47 pm

Are there even females on this site? Laughing
KufiSmacke®
KufiSmacke®
TRILLA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 3:48 pm

KufiSmacke®️ wrote:Are there even females on this site? Laughing
lmao

Well for starters communication of ideas. Women have this ridiculous idea that men are supposed to either know or be able to pick up on what they are not saying, while men typically say how they feel, we don't use clues and misdirection.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-29, 3:54 pm

MyfriendscallmeMrParker wrote:
KufiSmacke®️ wrote:Are there even females on this site? Laughing
lmao

Well for starters communication of ideas. Women have this ridiculous idea that men are supposed to either know or be able to pick up on what they are not saying, while men typically say how they feel, we don't use clues and misdirection.

true. Men go off what someone says whereas women will have whole conversations with each other without ever talking. They focus on non verbal cues to much which is a hindrance as they are biased upon the current attitude of the viewer. If a women is pissed off at you, everything you do or say she will misconstrue as offensive when that might not be the case.
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 4:13 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly, women want everything that is not said to speak for them, while men actually speak.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Life On Wax 2009-09-29, 4:29 pm

Hmm, I agree with women using subliminals, but I dont agree with men being always direct. Some men are just as shifty as women.
Life On Wax
Life On Wax
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by y0ungg_m0ney 2009-09-29, 10:17 pm

superfluousloquacity wrote:Sex. Honestly. Men look at it as more or less A non emotional action whereas women are hard wired to associate sexual intercourse with emotion, love, etc… Some times a nigga just wanna F**k but most girls aren’t like that. The other one would probably be rational. Once again, females are emotional creatures and tend to let logic be over-run by emotion.

what he said
y0ungg_m0ney
y0ungg_m0ney
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 12:02 am

y0ungg_m0ney wrote:

what he said

What he said I said. lol
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-30, 12:19 am

My chain hang lows. they dont wear chains......
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-09-30, 3:54 am

they make breakfast i dont...
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by One Angry Black Man 2009-09-30, 4:29 am

it would be nice if there were some actual females here to continue this convo with.
One Angry Black Man
One Angry Black Man
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by False Profit 2009-09-30, 6:41 pm

Manhattan keeps on making it (Men)

Brooklyn keeps on taking it (Women)
False Profit
False Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 2:32 pm

Life On Wax wrote:Hmm, I agree with women using subliminals, but I dont agree with men being always direct. Some men are just as shifty as women.

i just mean in general...if I man is lying clearly he won't be direct, but in direct positive conversation Men almost always tend to be much more direct than women.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down