Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which country poses the biggest military threat to America?

+2
Boricua mamies screamin'
superfluousloquacity
6 posters

Go down

Which country poses the biggest military threat to America?

Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? I_vote_lcap83%Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? I_vote_lcap0%Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? I_vote_lcap17%Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? Empty Which country poses the biggest military threat to America?

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-09-30, 1:56 am

Which of these three countries do you feel pose the biggest military threat to America?
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? Empty Re: Which country poses the biggest military threat to America?

Post by Boricua mamies screamin' 2009-09-30, 2:17 am

I said China they been established longer the other two are still pups in the game but thankfully I think China is the least likely to attack us.
Boricua mamies screamin'
Boricua mamies screamin'

Back to top Go down

Which country poses the biggest military threat to America? Empty Re: Which country poses the biggest military threat to America?

Post by The Jackal 2009-10-01, 7:50 am

lol @ Iran and NK. They only reason they would even pose a little threat is because of there nuclear program.
The Jackal
The Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by superfluousloquacity 2009-10-01, 9:30 am

I'm going with israel. are they in the poll? No. Do i give a fuck? no. They are gonna be the death of america. damn jews
superfluousloquacity
superfluousloquacity
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jackal 2009-10-01, 10:14 am

superfluousloquacity wrote:I'm going with israel. are they in the poll? No. Do i give a fuck? no. They are gonna be the death of america. damn jews

Isreal is a liabilty that will be dropped soon
The Jackal
The Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 2:28 pm

Well China is the biggest threat...but I feel we have to worry the most about crazy ass North Korea.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay Status 2009-10-01, 3:13 pm

China......them asian countries run a tight ship. They breed humans just for war
Bay Status
Bay Status

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-10-01, 4:22 pm

The Jackal wrote:
superfluousloquacity wrote:I'm going with israel. are they in the poll? No. Do i give a fuck? no. They are gonna be the death of america. damn jews

Isreal is a liabilty that will be dropped soon
you really believe that? We been taking up for them niggas like they were our little brother for years.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL_GUY 2009-10-01, 4:49 pm

RUSSIA ---- they got 13,000 nukes!

we would crush china and whoever said ISRAEL is a DUMBASS.. there our closest ALLY

the only reason ISRAEL still exists is cause we fund there MILITARY
ROFL_GUY
ROFL_GUY
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down