Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You have signed Michael Vick??

+4
Hate Me
Clayton Bigsby
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
lakersandravens
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would You have signed Michael Vick?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You have signed Michael Vick??

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:02 pm

StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:[

it was all over espn...it was the 3rd preseason game as a matter of fact...now espn may have blown it out of proportion, but mcnabb said something about vick fuckin up the offense

espn blew it out of proportion like always. McNabb was telling the truth, it wasn't a beef type of thing.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Would You have signed Michael Vick?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You have signed Michael Vick??

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:04 pm

lakersandravens wrote:mcnabbs career ending injury will be a bruised ego caused by philly fans

if that's the case he would've been kyle boller by now.....
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:08 pm

Professor Knowledge wrote:
lakersandravens wrote:mcnabbs career ending injury will be a bruised ego caused by philly fans

shots fired at me???
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:20 pm

lakersandravens wrote:

shots fired at me???

lmao...did i see right that Kyle Boller is the backup qb in St Louis now?
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:23 pm

StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:
lakersandravens wrote:

shots fired at me???

lmao...did i see right that Kyle Boller is the backup qb in St Louis now?

lol yea backup to marc bulger...man we hated him so much in baltimore....this city gave him no love whatsoever
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:24 pm

lakersandravens wrote:

shots fired at me???

a jab at the ravens.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:25 pm

....meaning that if McNabb had a bruised ego he would've left philly and become a journeyman quarterback
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:26 pm

hey im just throwin it out there...Joe Flacco will win a super bowl before donovan mcnabb does
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:29 pm

StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:hey im just throwin it out there...Joe Flacco will win a super bowl before donovan mcnabb does

i like the way you think stone cold lol....

seriously though mcnabb will never win one
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:30 pm

and lets throw something else out here....

Flacco will win one before tony rommo
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:31 pm

StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:hey im just throwin it out there...Joe Flacco will win a super bowl before donovan mcnabb does

well he already has more playoff wins then dallas in the past 10 years....I can already see your reponse, 5 superbowls or whatever it is. but i'm talking about the 21 century.

Mcnabb is still better then flacco. i think ozzie newsome is a great gm.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:34 pm

lakersandravens wrote:

look at the talent players surronding him most of the time. James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, Greg "Brett Farve put me on the map" Lewis, Hank "I married a smut" Baskett, Freddie Mitchell, a substitute teacher. When he finally got talent, he lost to the patriots* Flacco will never put a team on his back like Mcnabb.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:39 pm

lakersandravens wrote:and lets throw something else out here....

lmao...lets not get carried away now haha

naw all seriousness, u may be right, cuz i think b-more finna take it this year

i wanna see how this rushing attack for the cowboys lasts this season but Dallas is gonna be a problem

and a lil part of me hopes the cowboys dont win it so jerry jones can fire wade phillips and bring in mike shanahan
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:40 pm

lakersandravens wrote:

look at the talent players surronding him most of the time. James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, Greg "Brett Farve put me on the map" Lewis, Hank "I married a smut" Baskett, Freddie Mitchell, a substitute teacher. When he finally got talent, he lost to the patriots* Flacco will never put a team on his back like Mcnabb.

now you hold it right there knowledge....When did mcnabb put them on his back
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:41 pm

well he already has more playoff wins then dallas in the past 10 years....I can already see your reponse, 5 superbowls or whatever it is. but i'm talking about the 21 century.

Mcnabb is still better then flacco. i think ozzie newsome is a great gm.

i aint gonna bring in the 5 super bowls

but people call romo a choke artist, but mcnabb is 1 for 4 in nfc championship games and got too tired in the super bowl to lead his team to a W
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:42 pm

lakersandravens wrote:
lakersandravens wrote:

yea for real...mcnabb had brian westbrook and a great defense...aside of the colts and the patriots the year troy brown made the playoffs, no team has won the super bowl this decade with a pro bowl reciever that same season
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:43 pm

i wanna see how this rushing attack for the cowboys lasts this season but Dallas is gonna be a problem

and a lil part of me hopes the cowboys dont win it so jerry jones can fire wade phillips and bring in mike shanahan

idont see yall making it out of the division the way the giants are looking....ccowboys looking at another wild card run if that....
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-29, 2:43 pm

Co-sign
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:44 pm

lakersandravens wrote:

idont see yall making it out of the division the way the giants are looking....ccowboys looking at another wild card run if that....

i said at the beginning of the season that the giants would win that division...but mark my words and quote me on this, as long as hes not playing new orleans in the first playoff game, Romo will win a playoff game this year
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:45 pm

Chitown312{FPC} wrote:

Co-sign

lol...i knew it was only a matter of time before the cowboy haters got involved
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:47 pm

lakersandravens wrote:
lakersandravens wrote:

when he went to pro bowls (notice the plural) while Westbrook was still unknown at Villanova. He was in the NFC championship while T.O was calling Jeff Garcia gay. As a a matter of fact, Get familiar...

Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:51 pm

@stone cold...

saints most likely will get the #3 seed and cowboys will most likely get that #6 seed....

thats how i have it
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 2:51 pm

I'd rather lose in 4 nfc championships than to lose in 2 playoff games. Last year, McNabb threw for 375 in the NFC championship so he didn't choke there. As far as talent, every other team that won a superbowl had better receiving corps than the Eagles.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:52 pm

u got the saints in the 3? who's your one and 2? (and dont say Minnesota, theyll get the 4)...i got the Saints gettin a bye for the first weekend

im kinda wafflin on whether the Cowboys will go 11-5 or 10-6, but either way its a wild card
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0) 2009-09-29, 2:53 pm

StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:u got the saints in the 3? who's your one and 2? (and dont say Minnesota, theyll get the 4)...i got the Saints gettin a bye for the first weekend

im kinda wafflin on whether the Cowboys will go 11-5 or 10-6, but either way its a wild card

Gotta disagree homie, the Vikings will get the 2 spot
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)
Paul Bearer (Vikings 3-0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next