Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You have signed Michael Vick??

+4
Hate Me
Clayton Bigsby
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
lakersandravens
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Would You have signed Michael Vick?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would You have signed Michael Vick??

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 2:57 pm

StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:u got the saints in the 3? who's your one and 2? (and dont say Minnesota, theyll get the 4)...i got the Saints gettin a bye for the first weekend

im kinda wafflin on whether the Cowboys will go 11-5 or 10-6, but either way its a wild card

lol i actually do have minnesota at 2...but i think whoever wins that divsion (vikings or packers) will get the number 2....

giants at 1
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Would You have signed Michael Vick?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would You have signed Michael Vick??

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 2:58 pm

the bears are gonna be a problem tho...week 1 vs green bay not withstanding, dont count the bears out...these 3 teams are gonna whoop eachothers asses all season, and NO plays in a division with only 1 other good team, thats why i think NO squeezes in at 2...the saints and cowboys do play a game later this year, ima be very, very interested in that one
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Knowledge 2009-09-29, 3:01 pm

Before I go and get my Andy Reid on....

NFC playoffs (early version)

1. Saints-weak division will inflate their schedule

2. Giants- Running game is on point, Eli is making Manningham and the fake Steve Smith look great

3.Vikings- great defense, great running game, solid receivers...if brett holds up.

4. San Fran- i don't believe it but they play tough every week.....thats all i have

5. Eagles- a truly unknown at this point, defense failed it's only true test. Offense hasn't had two of its best players in consecutive games. Play a favorable schedule

6. Falcons- too hungry to give commentary. very good team, defense isn't impressive.
Professor Knowledge
Professor Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 3:03 pm

@ professor knowledge

i c/s on everything except the 5, and i dont think i need to elaborate lol
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-29, 3:14 pm

lakersandravens wrote:
StoneCold (F.P.C.) wrote:u got the saints in the 3? who's your one and 2? (and dont say Minnesota, theyll get the 4)...i got the Saints gettin a bye for the first weekend

im kinda wafflin on whether the Cowboys will go 11-5 or 10-6, but either way its a wild card

lol i actually do have minnesota at 2...but i think whoever wins that divsion (Bears,vikings or packers) will get the number 2....

giants at 1
*Fixed* lol
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 3:15 pm

@ knowledge and stone cold

i would love to give the saints the #1 spot considering how strong the giants division is but they could lose on any given day with the way they play....falcons are gonna give them at least one loss...carolina gonna upset them once also
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by lakersandravens 2009-09-29, 3:16 pm

Chitown312{FPC} wrote:
lakersandravens wrote:

lol i actually do have minnesota at 2...but i think whoever wins that divsion (Bears,vikings or packers) will get the number 2....

giants at 1
*Fixed* lol
lol
lakersandravens
lakersandravens
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneCold (F.P.C.) 2009-09-29, 3:19 pm

lakersandravens wrote:@ knowledge and stone cold

i would love to give the saints the #1 spot considering how strong the giants division is but they could lose on any given day with the way they play....falcons are gonna give them at least one loss...carolina gonna upset them once also

theyll lose a game to atlanta, but the panthers wont beat em, the panthers are done for...steve smith bout to go postal on the sidelines

i also think the saints will lose the regular season game to the cowboys...not tryin to sound like a homer pick, but if Terrance Newman can play Marques Colston like he did Steve Smith and Michael Jenkins doesnt give up big plays on his side, the Cowboys rushing attack will outweigh new orleans' passing attack
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
StoneCold (F.P.C.)
I Aint Shit
I Aint Shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3