Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Soundtracks!

2 posters

:: Animania

Go down

Anime Soundtracks! Empty Anime Soundtracks!

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-09-28, 11:36 pm

This thread got overlooked in the IC so i thought i'd recreate it since we have new members.

If anyone here is a big anime soundtrack fan like i am but never knew where to download the sountracks, i'm here to help.

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/

This site has quite a good selection of soundtracks to choose from. You just have to create an account(it's free) and you can start downloading your favorite soundtracks cheers
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Anime Soundtracks! Empty Re: Anime Soundtracks!

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 3:19 pm

Even with the new members i'm still the ONLY one who actually cares about the soundtracks?

Soundtracks are one of the most important aspects of any anime/game/movie/tv show etc. can you imagine watching/playing something with no music whatsoever or with a soundtrack full of wack songs? It would ruin the whole experience!
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 3:33 pm

No, I already knew about that website....I just never made an account. Now I will.
Samurai X OST: EPIC
Final Fantasy VII & X OST: Wonderful...
Samurai Champloo: Piff.....
I'm starting with those and I'm branching out from there...
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 3:35 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:No, I already knew about that website....I just never made an account. Now I will.
Samurai X OST: EPIC
Final Fantasy VII & X OST: Wonderful...
Samurai Champloo: Piff.....
I'm starting with those and I'm branching out from there...

There's a ton of dope music to download there, you'll be glad you made an account afro
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 3:40 pm

The composers I'm really looking for is Yoko Shimomura, and Nobuo Uematsu, their OST work is phenomenal, and maybe Sword of the Stranger's soundtrack, the music was cool. I think I need some new animes to look up...
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 3:45 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:The composers I'm really looking for is Yoko Shimomura, and Nobuo Uematsu, their OST work is phenomenal, and maybe Sword of the Stranger's soundtrack, the music was cool. I think I need some new animes to look up...

Download the Aria the Animation/Natural soundtracks, BEST anime soundtracks ever made imo. It's a shame keiichi doesn't have the third seasons soundtrack up aswell Sad there was some dope new tunes on the origination. Although, i would suggest watching the anime aswell because one of the main reasons i say Aria has the best soundtrack is because it's unbelievably cohesive with the anime, every song suits the theme of the anime perfectly.

If you do download them, when you download the Animation soundtrack don't download the undine-forest mix in the folder, thats some next shit i dont even remember being in the show, just go to the themes folder and download the normal full version of the Undine opening song.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 3:47 pm

Aria the Animation/Natural

What's this about?
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 3:55 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:Aria the Animation/Natural

What's this about?

The story follows 3 girls who are training to become Prima Undines(professional gondoliers) and their daily lives as they practice to become better at their craft. The story isn't really in effect to much though compared to alot of animes, the show mainly focuses on character interaction rather than a complex story. It's an absolutely amazing piece of work imo though, one of the best animes ever made if i'm completely honest.
The message of the show imo is to enjoy the little things in life and to try not to take things for granted. I love how the show displays for example how something as small as rolling up a snowball can bring groups of people together and create happy memories. I honestly think no other anime ever made can challenge Aria in terms of deep character interaction.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapterBlack 2009-10-01, 3:56 pm

Sounds interesting, if it's well-drawn I may check it out...if there's a well-drawn manga I'll definitely read it.
ChapterBlack
ChapterBlack
BAUCE
BAUCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathway-to-Books 2009-10-01, 3:58 pm

ChapterBlack wrote:Sounds interesting, if it's well-drawn I may check it out...if there's a well-drawn manga I'll definitely read it.

Most def well drawn, the scenery in Aria is some of the best animation ever. The story is set on Aqua(formerly known as mars) and the remade city of Venice(now known as Neo-Venezia) is where the story takes place...so you know an anime which is an animated version of Venice is gonna look brilliant.

I would suggest the anime over the manga just so you can see it all come to life, plus if you read the manga you won't be hearing the soundtrack which would defeat the whole point i'm trying to make.
Pathway-to-Books
Pathway-to-Books
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down