Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens

5 posters

Go down

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens Empty "Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 11:50 am

NFL star Terrell Owens wasn’t very happy about being held without a catch for the 1st time since 1996 as his Buffalo Bills fell to the New Orleans Saints yesterday. But he really wasn’t happy about being criticized by former NFL Pro Bowler and current NBC analyst Rodney Harrison.

And he used Twitter to unleash on Harrison.

Here’s a sampling of Owens’ tweets last night and today (with a focus on Harrison’s suspension for using HGH two years ago):

I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!

Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!

Since I kno the media reads my tweets, will sum1 ask rodney how long the cycles take b4 I feel results of the steroids whn he sends em?

Lol! My bad Rodney! I hv been corrected by ur supporters, u used HGH nt steroids! So, every1 go ahead & use HGH!! Geez, I guess tht makes it better 2 use!!

So what got Owens so riled up? On NBC following the game, Harrison called Owens a “clown” (again), and said, “He’s more concerned with his own stats than the team’s success.” It’s a shot, sure, but the extreme reaction from Owens is sure to raise eyebrows in the NFL front office.

This comes on a week in which the NBA is set to release their social media guidelines and policies. Although they are said to be “very minimal,” a competing high-profile league like the NFL may look to follow suit – especially in the wake of Owens’ targeted attacks at an NFL analyst (over an uncomfortable issue like steroid use).

NFL players are some of the most active professional athletes using Twitter, but others like Chad Ochocinco have used it in more, well, constructive ways. A little trash talk can’t hurt, but is Owens going too far for the strict NFL commish, Roger Goodell (who, ironically, is also on Twitter)?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/terrell-owens-pounds-rodney-harrison-on-twitter-over-steroid-use/
—–

What yall think? Owens gave that verbal Ether
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens Empty Re: "Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens

Post by CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE 2009-09-29, 12:07 pm

Owens ethered Rodney Harrison.

But its true what Rodney said.

Owens is still a bitch for crying cause Edwards didnt throw the ball to him. Maybe if he was open, Edwards would throw the ball to him. Plus he drops balls when they are thrown to him so stop acting like a bitch, and play as a teammate and not as an individual
CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE
CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE

Back to top Go down

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens Empty Re: "Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"-Owens

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 12:21 pm

Trent Edwards overthrew Him like 3 times. Trent is a Bucket. If Owens was still with Romo, he would have 3 td by now..lol
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE 2009-09-29, 12:35 pm

Juttaz wrote:Trent Edwards overthrew Him like 3 times. Trent is a Bucket. If Owens was still with Romo, he would have 3 td by now..lol

What about that game where Edwards threw to him on a goal route and it went right through his hands. And that dropped ball last game against the Saints?

T.O is a good reciever but he needs to calm down. He will get the ball eventually
CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE
CLASSIC-ILL AKA GODLIKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juttaz 2009-09-29, 12:38 pm

He will get the ball eventually, but he was trying to be calm. If you saw the press they try and try to push his buttons and he was frustrated, thats the first time since his rookie year with no reception in a game, that would have you kinda twisted to. Rodney got the backlash tho, he pushed T.O. The return of the "cancer" is back.
Juttaz
Juttaz
A Lil Somethin Somethin
A Lil Somethin Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate Me 2009-09-29, 3:30 pm

Damn the press try making him lose his cool that's some bitch shit......
Hate Me
Hate Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyfriendscallmeMrParker 2009-09-29, 3:37 pm

Rodney is cold as ice, but T.O. essentially got what was coming to him after pissing away a gold opportunity in Philly...I think he was unfairly run out of Dallas though.
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
MyfriendscallmeMrParker
CAPO STATUS
CAPO STATUS

Back to top Go down

Post by HST 2009-09-29, 8:33 pm

People have to stop using twitter....nobody listens...lol
HST
HST
TRILLA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/Habib24202

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down